Chapter 7

Next day
Abhi woke up early even though he slept late. He kissed Manik forehead and covering him properly left to get dressed.
Soon after in Adarsh room
Adarsh- Abhi tuk tu... Subha ke paanch baje tu mujhe utha raha hai aur keh raha hai mein uth nahi raha tha... Abe ruk tujhe nahi choruga...
Adarsh was running after Abhi who was running all over the room dodging the pillows and cusions thrown at him. He was laughing at his friend who was irritated for being woken up early or maybe at how he was  woken up.. Abhi came in his room to talk to him about his plan. Even though he didn't wanted to wake him up early he was getting restless and thus decided to wake him. After many tries when Adarsh didn't woke up he threw water on him waking him up with jerk.. Now there was a tom and jerry war going on.
Adarsh picked up slipper to hit him.
Abhi- Adu lag jayegi yaar... (Abhi call Adarsh Adu sometime...Specially when he need to pacify him.) But he dodged it also and running around he quickly hugged him from back without caring about getting wet in process. Sorry yaar.
Even though this act brought a smile on his face he hid it and acted angry.
Abhi holded both his ears and then making a cute pout said sorry. Adarsh now no longer could stay or act angry with his best friend and hugged him tightly.
Adarsh- Now my dear friend tell me kyun meri neend kharab ki.
Abhi without wasting any time got to point- Kunj is planning to meet that man.
Adarsh spit the water that he was drinking and was shocked - What? Why? When? How? Ok wait I know why but..
Before he could continue Abhi closed his mouth with hand.
Abhi- Chup.. bola ja raha hai.. Bata raha hu.. Sun..
With that he told him everything and even how he plan to stop.
Adarsh- Sab theek hai but yaar chotu will get sad.
Abhi- I know but then we will make him happy but if he get to k pw the truth will not be able to mend him.
Adarsh just nodded in agreement.
Abhi- Chal I'll leave.. You handle those to kids of your. And ya Manik was pretty upset and like always he would like to stay alone so allow him to go by himself to collegw if he wish to and make sure he wear his jacket and Kunj..
Before he could continue a pillow him jim on face.
Adarsh- Just go from here and let me sleep for an hour before its time to wake up. I will take care of everything its not the first time.
Abhi just smiled and hugging him tightly left from there to take care of his so called father who was unwanted in their life.

Later
Manik and Kunj woke up and wete surprised that Abhi was not there. After getting ready and having breakfast Manik went to college driving by himself as he wanted some time alone while Adarsh and Kunj left for office.

In College
Manik after giving the letter to teacher and apologizing one more time went and sat in one of his favourite place in ground under a tree and lit a cigarette. He was not a smoker but when ever he was tensed he smoked. Nobody as in not even his friends knew about it. He once tried it alone after listening to some stranger on road how smoking help him get tension free and after that he started having it. He felt relaxed after smoking. But he always had it after making sure that not even his friends see him. He cannot not even image what will happen to him if ever Abhi got to know about it.
His mind was at the moment filled with past memories that he for forever want to erase. After having four smokes and with the trust that his bhai will make everything fine he left for his classes but not before covering himself in deo.

On the hand in office
Adarsh was trying to find Kunj but he couldn't. He was calling him but his phone was switched off. Adarsh went out to meet a client for two hours asking Kunj to stay in office and behave but now its been three hours and he have no idea where that boy is. After trying his phone one more time and in tension and anger decided to call Abhi and inform.

In cafe
Abhi and his father were having a meeting.
Abhi- I want you to go back and not come back to our life ever again. I am ready to sign a deal with your company but you and your wife have to stay far away from my brothers.
Dad- I don't want your deal I want you to..
Abhi- This is what you are getting. Either agree to sign a deal or you get nothing.
Dad- Why can't you come and stay...
Abhi- Enough.. You want yo sign a deal or not.
Abhi really want him to just sign a deal and stay away from them. He cannot do what his father wants and neither he can risk his brother meeting this man. He is keeping his fingers crossed and praying that he agree.
Dad- Fine for now sign the deal but don't forget I am your father and I will take what I want.
This statement of his scared Abhi to core but for now he was accepting what he is getting.
Abhi- Good. Now just go away. Next month I'll come and sign the deal but you are leaving this place now itself.
Dad- Whats a hurry? Even if I stay here how does it matter. Oo you must be thinking if I stay here I'll meet those two boys. Don't worry I am least interested in meeting any of them. I won't evem care if they die to...

Before he could even complete Abhi holded his collar and pulled him up from his place. His eyes were red in anger and he could kill that man with bare hands.
Abhi- Don't you dare say this again or I will kill you. Just go from here or God only knows what I might do.
Saying this he pushed him and his so called father fell on the floor..
In embarreshment and scared of Abhi anger he left from there. But he was also angry and that meant trouble. But for now he knew he couldn't lose the deal so he quickly left from there. He decided to leave them alone for now till he don't get a better plan.
Abhi was angry but for now he was satisfied that Kunj will not get to meet this man.
He have now planed to go to office and then take Kunj to meet their father in their old house that has been brough by someone else but the fact is not known to Kunj and Abhi can act shocked in front of him. He will then try calling his father but the number will be switched off.. (Abhi bought a number and saved that number as his father number. Now when he will call his father he will not be able to talk to him.) He will then convince Kunj thst thrir father have left and this time also he didn't inform about when he is leaving and even the number he gave is off. Adding to the fact that they didn't even knew the mansion is sold to someone else.
Abhi was on the way to office to execute his rest of the plan when Adarsh called him informing about Kunj not being in ofgice and phone coming switched off.
Abhi was more angry now but controlled knowing Adarsh is worried and angry.
Abhi- Adu relax yaar.. Dekh wo na pass wale cafe mein hoga. He love their coffee ya phir park mein gaya hoga.
Adarsh- Checked the park, cafe everything and then only called you. Don't know where he went. Let him come I'll not go easy on him today.
Abhi- Ok relax, take a breath. I am almost there. Let me come then we will talk. And yes you can and you should punish him.
I am just coming another ten minutes.
Adarsh -Ok come ..
And the call was cut.

Hey guys.. I hope you like it..... Comment and vote.. Ideas are welcomed.