Chapter 20

Abhi pov
I have been trying hard to keep the secrets wrapped up and hidden but it seems every second just want the truth to come out... But I will never allow that truth to come out... No matter what and how but they will not know about truth... I am tired but sleep is far away.. how will I tell the little ones about Neal... About their second elder brother... I told Neal to relax as the kids will not ask questions but I know they will ask...  They will ask when  I will tell them about Neal... How will I tell them.. out of nowhere I will introduce them to a new brother off course they will ask questions... What if they don't except the relation... What what if Neal ask about me knowing about him...
My thoughts are a mess... My brothers might be babies for me but reality is they are grown ups and have their brains working faster than I can imagine... How are they all going to react...
I have to tell them... Either I can tell tomorrow and get it all done or tell on neal's  birthday as planned earlier ... But then....
Ok I need to think.... Today in the morning I will see and notice them and then decide when to talk to them about the important topic of their life.... I have time till Neal birthday.. I on any cost will tell them about each other on or before his birthday... This one truth I cannot hide... Its their right to know about each other..   I will tell them... Their questions I will try to answer as nicely as I will be able to lie to them at that time .. I have to prepare myself to lie to them about each and every thing after telling them one truth of our life .. I even have to make sure uncle aunty are on the same page as me..

Pov ended

Abhi came out of his thoughts due to noise coming from out... He checked the time and it was 8 in morning... He was surprised that whole night have passed and he didn't slept even for a second... He got up and went out to see his two baby brothers fighting with each other..  seeing them a smile came on his face but he covered it and with stern face went to them...
Before he could say anything Adarsh came there carrying a tray with coffee and maggi...
Seeing Abhi there the smile on Adu face faded..
Abhi- what is going on?? Why are you two fighting early morning and my dear Adarsh why in the world maggi is made for breakfast???
All three just looked at each other not knowing how to answer the questions without making their already angry brother more angry by giving silly reason..
After waiting for few moments Abhi stepped forward but stopped smelling something.... Soon his eyes turned red in anger and the fake anger turned into real...
Abhi- who he'll have smoked??
All three younger brothers were shocked by this question and his changed voice that meant trouble for three of them...
While Kunj and Adarsh were shocked and didn't know how and what to answer Manik was shocked that he got caught and even though he had answer he didn't had courage to say it knowing if said he will be dead by next second....
Abhi- I asked something and you three have just a minute to answer it or...
He left the sentence in between making all three gulp...
Adarsh with as much confidence as he could gather spoke up- Abhi none of us smoke... You know that well... Maybe smell is of something else...
Abhi- Adarsh I know the smell is of smoke... And if it is not smoke then tell me what it is off ..
Adarsh didn't had any answer... He knew he didn't smoke so it has to be one of the younger boys... He didn't know whether to stay quiet and let the culprit decide what to do or to help his elder brother... He looked at younger boys Kunj seemed confused while Manik was looking down... Then he looked at Abhi... Abhi was angry but he could also see how tired he was... He knew Abhi is going through a lot... He decided to help his brother as it is smoking is bad and culprit should be punished..
Before Abhi or Adarsh could say anything Kunj spoke up..
Kunj- I didn't smoke I know that much bhai.. if you want you can sniff my clothes or and check my stuff and room..
Adarsh who wanted to say the same thing agreed to it instantly.. 
Manik was now into more trouble... He had no idea what will happen to him now...
Abhi looked at two of them and then at Manik and got some idea but still calmed down a little and agreed to the said proposal... He went near pKunj 0and smelled him... Then he turned to Manik and took a sniff at his clothes... His jacket smelled of smoke as today after smoking he didn't get the chance to use deo to cover it up... Before anything else could be said by him or to him or even before any one could blink an eye a loud sound ecoed in the house... Manik was slapped by Abhi... A tight slap that left a dark red print on his face soon to be dark blue... Adarsh and Kunj were shocked while Manik was numb and scared... He stood there with one hand on the cheek looking down on floor and tears running down his face...
Manik- I ...
But he was stopped by in between by Abhi...
Abhi- don't say a word...
(Turning to Adarsh) Go check his stuff and room..
Adarsh left the room without a word to do what he was asked to do..
(Turning to Kunj) Kunj go to your room...
Kunj left as soon as Abhi words were completed... He was too shocked and scared to say anything...
Now only Abhi and Manik were there...
Abhi- since when are you smoking??
Manik didn't gave any answer..
Abhi in full anger- Answer me... And dare you lie...
Manik was really scared he had never seen his bhai so angry.. scared he answered slowly- fo.. four years...
There he was rewarded with another two tight slaps...
Listening to the sound of slaps Adarsh came out while Kunj just peaked out of his door...
Abhi was very very angry and so he just left from there without saying a word...
As soon as he went from there other to rushed to Manik who was crying his heart out... Both hugged him tight and tried to comfort him...

Abhi came out of the farmhouse... He was very angry and as he was already very tired this thing was a cherry on top... He walked out and went to the shop to purchase some item that he thought will be perfect to punish Manik so that he never smoke again... He knew if Manik was addicted to it will take time but he still he wanted to punish him severely...

Hey guys I hope you like it.... Suggest what major step shall Abhi take towards Manik