Chapter 17

In Adarsh house
Adarsh was hell angry. He was sitting on the chair and in front of him stood the culprits Manik and Kunj along with Nandini and Twinkle.
Manik was fully wet while ketch up was pouring down from Kunj head. Both the brothers stood with head bowed. While the girls stood smirking.
Being the darling sisters and pampered onces they were hardly ever punished by their brother and they took the full advantage of all this.
Adarsh asked them about what happened and all four started shouting again getting in an argument. Resulting in Adarsh calling Abhi and asking him to come as soon as possible. He being caught between the love of brothers and sisters knew he cannot take decision and only Abhi can handle this sitution. After all he was the elder one.
Who knew in just few hours everything will change.

Abhi reached there only to be surprised to meet the parents of Adarsh standing out planing to go in and surprise their son and daughters. They came to spend a week with their son and celebrate his birthday.
Abhi touched their feets and took blessings from them.
Abhi- Namaste uncle, Namaste aunty.. Kaise hai aap log.
Adarsh dad- I am fit and fine beta. Your aunty will be fine after seeing her son.
Abhi smiled while Adarsh mom glared at her husband.
Ad- Aur tum battao beta... kaise ho?
Abhi- Doing good uncle.
Am- Baki dono bandar kahan hai?
Abhi expression changed. He remembered why he came there on the first place- Vo dono yahin hai. Ander hai. pehle aa gaye the.
Ad- Lagta hai unhone koi badmasshi ki hai?
Abhi- Kuch to kiya hai par kya vo abhi pata chalega. Chaliye lets go in..
With that all three went in to be greeted with that scene.
Ad- Whats happening here?
Adarsh was both shocked and surprised seeing his parents there.
Adarsh greeted his parents before telling them his version.
Abhi was calm..He somewhere knew his brothers might be innocent as they were already in trouble and if they had youched hot waters then there has to be a reason and not just some prank. He looked at Adarsh who looked tired but now had a smile on his face. That itself brought smile on Abhi face.
Manik and Kunj greeted Adarsh patents and then again stood bowing their head. Girls on the other hand were with their mom complaining how they came in cab and didn't know about them also coming.
Ad listened to his daughters but then knowing there was an issue to be solved he calmly but sternly told the girls to come in front.
Ad- So Nandu you tell me what happened?
Nandu- They were not allowing us to go in our room.
Listening this all the elders were confused. Abhi- Manik can we know why you two were stopping them from entering the room?
He asked sternly.
Manik- Bhai they were going in our rooms. So we stopped them from entering.
All this was confusing the elders.
Abhi- Manik tell us everything from starting and dare you hide or skip anything.
Manik nodded but before he could start Kunj interuped in between.
Kunj- Bhai..
His voice was soft but it had pain. He was rubbing his eye continously.  Abhi and Adarsh were there in front of him in sec. Manik was also alert and turned towards him.
Abhi- Kunj baccha kya hua??
He asked and made Kunj look up only to find his right eye red and teary. Ketchup have got in hos eye making it irritated.
Adarsh- Ooo god... Baccha I am sorry I should have asked you to clean up first.
Kunj- Not your fault bhaiya..  Bhai its paining..
Abhi- Bas baccha abhi we will make it fine.
Am took the sitution in her hand.
Am- Manik baccha you go and change before you get ill due to wet clothes. Abhi take Kunj and get him cleaned up... Adarsh I am writing a name of medicine get that till then.. With few drops it will get better..
All the four boys nodded and did as they were asked to do.. Am gave him the name and he all ran to bring it.

Mean while girls were talking in hush voice with each othe.
Twinkle- Nautangi..
Nandini smile before speaking- Attention seeker... Abhi pata tha na watt lagne wali hai unki to ye drama.
Twinkle- I know... Till now notbing happened and suddenly all this.
Nandini- Let it be... let us have something... I am hungry.. Due to those two couldn't even had snacks.
Twinkle- Hmm.. right.. Afterwards again that interrogation will start and without any fault we will be there..
Nandini- But it will be fun seeing them getting punished.

With that those two go to dining area where the snacks kept forgotten. But all their talks was heard by their father who felt ashamed of his daughters. Thinking to ask his wife to talk to them first he went to his room tp change before continuing the left talk.

Abhi took Kunj to his room and straight yo washroom and helped him clean up properly.Abhi came out leaving Kunj to change his clothes. When he came out Manik was also entering tbe room concerned about his little brother.
Abhi- Manu you are fine??
Manik- Ji bhai..
Abhi- Show what you are wearing under this jacket.
Manik slowly opened his zip and showed a sweater and full sleeve tshirt.
Abhi- Good.
With that Abhi checked his face and hands.
Abhi- Rashes are all most gone.. Are feeling dizzy or light head or any uneasiness..
Manik- No bhai... I am fine...
Abhi- Tell me if you don't feel good..
Manik- Ji bhai..
Kunj also joined them
His eye was little swollen and hecwas rubbing it..
Abhi- Kunj don't rub you eye..
Kunj whining like a kid.. - But bhai it is irritating.. 
Abhi- I know baccha but you rubbing it willake it more irritating andvthen we have to go to dr. Do you want to go to dr.??
Kunj nodded his head in no.
Abhi- Then stop rubbing it.
Kunj still rubbing it- Ok bhai..
Abhi- Kunj stop it
Kunj unwillingly got his hand down.
Abhi again turned his attention to Manik.
But before he could start talking Adarsh came in with medicine.
Adarsh- Kunj come baccha I will put medicine in your eye.
Kunj- No bhai..It will get better without medicine.. No need.
Abhi sternly- Kunj
While at the same time Adarsh in confusion- Kunj
Both looked at each other and then Adarsh continued- Kunj what are Twinkle bags doing in your room??
Manik and Kunj together- This is the reason of all this.
When their elder brothers gave blank look Kunj spoke up- Twinkle bags in my room and
Manik cont. -Nandini bags in my room
Together- are the reasons of fight.
With that they told everything to Abhi anf Adarsh and both were angry pat the girls.
After listening to everything Abhi first forcefully made Kunj lie down on bed. While Abhi and Maink holded him Adlarsh quickly put two drops in his eye and then immitiately hugged him tight.
After that all four went down to get over with the day full of drama.