Chapter 14

In hospital
Manik was sleeping as drs injected him. It was figured that he was in daze due to chroloform used.. For allergy test were still going on.. But Adarsh, Kunj and Cabir were relaxed as now Manik was out of that mess... Adarsh didn't even a take a second and informed Abhi the same...

In college
Abhi took a breath of relief and then informed the authorities as well as officers about the report.. Then he angryly turned to the prof who accused his brother..
She was scared and was almost on the verge of fainting.. She never thought things will turn around like this.. Before he could say or do anything she herself blurted out...
I... I did it for money.. I was given money for this... I.. I am so...
Before she could complete Abhi slapped her hard shocking everyone.. Someone who don't raise his voice on girls have raised his hand on someone.
Abhi- Shame on you ms. For some amount you were ready to spoil an innocent person career... Shame on you...
Then turning towards officers he asked them to arrest her and also to find the other person who helped her.. He wanted to know who gave her money and asked her to do this but he kept quiet as somewhere in his mind he knew who can do it and didn't wanted others to point finger at his brothers due to that shameless creature.
Taking few deep breaths and calming down he turned to principal and asked him to restricate that teacher with black mark on her certificates. Principal just nodded his head in agreement. After that Abhi told officer that he will come to police station only when they will get full information ftom her. After that he thanked his brothers friends and asking them to come home for lunch next day je rapn to his car and took off to the hospital.

In hospital
Kunj and Cabir were with Manik who just woke up while Adarsh went to get discharge papers.

Adarsh Pov
They are now messing with my little brothers and this time I will not leave them. Last time I was a little boy who didn't had any power to do anything or to even undetstand their complete plan but this time I have everything I will not let them play with my little brothers.

End of Pov

While Adarsh was lost in his thoughts Abhi reached there and started enquiring but when he hot no response he shook him getting him out of his trance.
Adarsh - Abhi kya hua?? Tu yahan kya kar raha hai?? College mein sab sort out ho gaya??
Abhi- Haan wahan sab ho gaya... I will go to police station later to get full info from that lady. Now tell me where you were lost??
Adarsh- Nothing yaar.. Chal go and meet Manik I will get discharge papers.
Abhi just looked at him and nodded. He started walking to Manik room after adking his room number and Adarsh stated going towards dr. cabin to talk about Manik. Abhi stopped after few steps and turned to look at the retreating figure of Adarsh.

Abhi Pov
Kab tak you will hide your identity from me. l know everything about you. That time I was helpless but now I am not. I waited long enough for you to tell me but now its high time. I will confront you. Now you will no longer hide and stay away.
Then a smile came on his face.. Hitler bolta hai na tu mujhe ab dekh yo ye hitler tujhe kaise line pe lata hai.. Jhut bolne lag gaya na tu mujh se ab tu bas kuch din ruk tere birthday pe hi tujhe aacha sa surprise deta hu.

End of Pov

Thinking all this Abhi left from there to go and meet his bacchas. On entering room he was welcomed with the pillow on his face.
"What the hell?"
He was shocked to see the room turned upside down. Tv remote on floor, bedsheet on one corner.. Even injections and medicine were all over the floor. The sofa in the room was also turned upside down and pulled in the middle from side while bed was also turned side ways. Pillow was in his hand thanks to one of his brothers. Brothers o yes one was standing on the table while one was on the bed both shocked and stood like statues on seeing Abhi there.
Abhi was angry.. Sorry.. He was very angry. With gritted teeth he ordered both of them.
Abhi- Get down and come here.
When neither of them made any move he shouted shaking the whole room.
Abhi- NOW
Both of them got down quickly and came in front of Abhi. Adarsh also came to room and gave the same reaction as that of Abhi.
Adarsh- What the hell?
Abhi looked at him and then again at his brothers.
Adarsh looked at them and started laughing but got quiet when Abhi glared at him.
Abhi- Bahut hassi aa rahi hai janab ko.
Adarsh getting nervous just shook his head in no and stood there silently bringing a small smile on Abhi face which instantly went away on seeing the room again.
But before Abhi could continue Adarsh spoke up.
Adarsh- Cabir what happen baccha why are you sitting in that corner?
Adarsh asked whilw walking towards Cabir who was sitting in the corner of the room holding his head. On being callef Cabir opened hisveyes and looked at the source of it. Abhi noticed Cabir only on the mention of him. He also walked towards him when he noticed him in some kind of pain.
Adrsh helped him to stand. Kya hua baccha.
Cabir kuch nahi bhai ye dono pagal ho gaye the to mrin yagan beth gaya. Meri sun hi mahi rahe the.
Abhi and Adarsh both noticed how he was ignoring lookingvat them.
Abhi- Cabir look at me.
Sloely Cabir looked up at him and there his forehead had a bad bruisr on it with swelling. Both Abhi and Adarsh went in their elder brother mode.
How did this happen??
Cabir knoeing now he cannot lie or hide spoke up - Got banged on the wall due to the push while stopping them.
Abhi glsred at his two brothets who looked down.
Abhi- Adu you take Cabir and get him checked bybdoctor while I take care of them.
Adarsh nodded and left with Cabir to meet doctor.
Abhi turned at hisvtwo rowdy brothers not knowing what to do with them...

Hey guys how was it... Please comment... Give some suggestions about how Abhi should deal with his rowdy brothers who have turned the hospital room upside down and not to forget hurted Cabir even though it was unintentional..
Do vote...