Chapter 13

In office
Abhi and Adarsh were working on their project when someone knocked the door of his cabin. Without looking up from file Abhi asked the person to come in.
Person- Hello beta kaise ho??
Abhi and Adarsh both looked up in shock. Were they dreaming or what. Didn't just a day before he had dealt with his father and send him back and today in front of him stood his so called loving mother.
The only thing that came out of Abhi mouth was
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE??
Mom- Beta Ma ko greet karte hai, gale lagte hai na ki aise bolte hai..
Abhi looking at Adarsh in frustration- Adu just get her out from here.. I am in no mood to deal with her bullshit...
Adarsh looked at Abhi then as he took a step forward to ask her to go out she spoke up with smirk.
Mom- Office se to nikal rahe ho beta par ghar se nahi nikal paoge... I am staying with you from today ownwards. And you cannot make me go... So meet you at home.
Saying this she went from there.
Abhi in frustration and anger threw the stuff on the ground from his table.. That included his mobile as well as laptop along with files..
Abhi- Shevis not staying with us.. I will throw her out..
Adarsh- Calm down Abhi... I am sure she have planned something and then came.. Don't act in anger.. First try to know her game plan... She have clearly said you can't get her out of house means she have a plan that will work against you so for now let her stay in there and see what she wants or what she have planned... But first calm down..
Abhi- You are right... But Adu I can't let the kids there wirh her.. Manik can still handel her but Kunj..
Tention and worry were visible on his face..
Adarsh- They both will stay at my place till this new shiyya of your mom don't get over. Only you will deal with her.. No way am I allowing my baby brothers near that woman. They will not even get to know she is there. Those two will stay at my place as it is Twinkle and Nandani are coming here in few days... They all can enjoy together..
Abhi was looking at Adarsh with shocked expression...
Adarsh- Abe kya hua??
Abhi- Tu mera dost hai ya nahi... Matlab mein sab kuch akele handle karu.. Koi idea nahi de raha sitution handle karne ke liye.. Upar se mere bhaiyo ko aur aapne pass bula raha hai..
Adarsh- Oo.. helloo  .. Help karunga mein teri... Tu tention na le lekin un dono ko wahan nahi bhejuga... Balki unko phone karke college se sidha yahan bula raha hu or phir yahan se mere ghar...
Abhi smiled at his friend..
Abhi- Thank you yaar.. thank you so much..
Adarsh- Abhi tu mujhe thank you mat bol or agar bolna hai to promise kar ki baad mein gussa nahi karega..
Abhi- Chal thik hai gussa nahi karunga..
Acha ab kya karna hai... Kaise deal karenge us aurat se..
Adarsh- Kuch nahi karenge... Uski sunnege abhi vo kyun aai hai or kya chhati hai phir plan karenge... Lekin abhi hum log coffee piyenge aur pastry enjoy karenge... Hopefully tab tak Karan (tech. person in office) might be able to get the files from laptop.
Abhi- Yaar yahan par meri band baj rahi hai and you are so chilled out...
Adarsh- Yaar kyun ki mujhe pata hai ki aaj jab tu ghar jayega uske baad bhut problems hum log face karne wale hai.. to socha at least abhi to enjoy kar lu..
Abhi smiled and then they both left to have a coffee.. but soon everything was forgotten when Abhi got a call and both rushed out..

In college
Manik was with his friends going towards his class when a second year girl came near him.
Girl- Manik aapko Prof. Tia ne aapne room mein bulaya hai..
Manik - Ok I will go..
Girl- Ok
And left from there..
Manik and his friends were confused about why she have called him..
Cabir- Yaar usne kyun bulaya tujhe... Humne to uska subject choose bhi nahi kiya..
Manik-  pata nahi.. jake dekhta hu.. kya laam hai.. Tum log jao class mein.. I will join in few.
Saying this he left from there.
Manik knocked on the door and got in but as soon as he got in he blacked out and when he opened his eyes he was welcomed by loud voice of someone... not someone it was Kunj but why was he shouting andcwhat was he saying.. He looked around and find himself shirtless and on the floor while in the corner prof. Tia was crying while few lady prof were with her. His brother and friends were shouting on principle and other prof... No body noticed he was up..
Police was there but Kunj and their friends didn't allowed them anywhere near  Manik.
Soon Abhi and Adarsh were there.. Kunj had calledbhim as soon as he got to know his Manu bhai is being blamed for something he was sure his bhai will not even think about.. His friends also support him as they knew why he was in there but the thing was no one was listening to them. All the proofs were against him. The sirution was such that no one was thinking practically and calmly. Abhi and Adarsh pillars of each other always think practically and calmly whenever their babies are involved.
As soon as they came Kunj and their friends started speaking together.
Abhi- Quiet all of you. Turning towards Princi he asked what happened?
Princi who was angry till now calmed down a little knowing very well with whom he is dealing.. Even the police officer there saluted him so he knew not to shout but then also spoke sternly
"Manik is accused of trying to molest the teacher.."
There Abhi eyes turned red but before he could say or do anything Adarsh was holding the collar of princi apnd shaking him.
Even Manik who was still in daze heard this and was shocked.. He spoke loudly getting up from floor and grabbing his shirt- I... I didn't do anything... I.. I swear bhai... I didn't do anything...
Everyone looked at him... Adarsh left the princi and ran and came to Manik and hugged him tight to calm him as hebwas shivering and looked completely dazed out...
Adarsh- Its ok baccha.. we know you have not done anything... We are there... Calm down.. Kunj also wanted to hug his bhai but he was still standing with his friends who have made human chain around Manik so that Police cpan't touch him.
Abhi was happy to see his babyband their friends trying everything to for their friend.. He was proud of them.
Abhi calmed down and looked at princi and then at Police...
He without saying anything went to Manik who was not calming down. Abhivwent theirband creesed his hair while his face was hidden in the chest of Adarsh.. As he was not able to wear his shirt fully Abhi noticed rashes on his body and even swelling on his shoulder and hand.. He quickly turned Manik towards himself only to see his mouth slightly swollen and red nasty rashes on face... He was having allergic reaction...
Adarsh- Shit... I didn't noticed...
Abhi was lost and terified..
Adarsh shook him getting him back.
Adarsh- We havebto take him to hospital...
Abhi just nodded and started moving but Adarsh stopped him..
Adarsh- Abhi Listen... I, Kunj and Cabir will take him to hospital.. You stay here and deal with this sitution.. We will let you know from what he got this allergy.. I don't know why but I have a strong feeling that this will only help us in getting him out of this mess. You deal here.. See what they all have to say..
Abhi nodded and looked at four of them leaving and after that he was again the man with whom no one messes specially regarding his brothers... If you mess around with his brothers then he will send you to hell and then get you back and then again show you hell.. In short he will make your life miserable... He didn't spared his parents who were others in front of angry Abhi... Even the teacher Prof tia who blamed him was also scared...

Thing will keep getting bad till the main culprit don't get punished but Abhi will not let anything happen to his brothers... And to support Abhi his Adu was always there...