Chapter 25

All the three boys were upset after their elder brother left from there. Aru could imagine what his friend, brother might be going through. First his dad show up, then his mom, incident with Manik and then the way how truth came out. He knew this anger is more on himself for not being able to answer his brothers then on any of them. He cared a lot for three of them and that's the reason he is suffering now. He decided no matter what he will manofy his hitler brother. He looked at the younger one where both had tears in eyes and felt bad for them.
Aru- guys cheer up... With this sad face we can't cheer him up...
Manik- bhai is disappointed he will not forgive us this time...
Aru- arre he will forgive us don't worry but for us to get his forgiveness we have to plan something... Let us go home and decide how to manofy him.
Younger boys just nodded and got in the car. Aru realised how Kunj was all quiet and wearing his sunglasses but didn't thought alot about it.
Kunj was again getting irritation in his eye... At home he kept splashing cold water but now it's been long and he couldn't splash water and his eye was actually hurting him. He wore his glasses so that he could hide his red eye and to protect it from sun. He decided not to tell about it to anyone but seeing the anger of Abhi he decided to tell him b4 he get to know by himself or it get worse as it was hurting more and more.
They reached home with Aru and Manik making plan while Kunj was lost in his world. When other two called out to him and he didn't reply they left it thinking he slept.
On reaching home Aru and Manik went to kitchen to bake a cake and cook Abhi favourite even though neither knew how to cook. On seeing them going there Kunj followed them.
Kunj- aap log yahan kya kar rahe ho?
Manik- cake bake karenege aur bhai ka fav food cook karenge.
Kunj little shocked- lekin aap dono ko to cooking ka c bhi nahi aata..
Aru- betaji Google chachu hai na... Un par jo videos hai wo kis din kaam aayengi...
Kunj- ok then karlo jo karna hai... I am out of it .. bhai se maafi mangi hai na ki aur gussa karna hai unhe ..
Manik- chotu tu rehne de... Hum kar lenge...
Lekin ek baat bata tune sunglasses ghar mein kyun pehen ke rakhe hai...
Kunj- kuch nahi..
B4 Manik aur Aru could say anything Kunj spoke up
Kunj- bhai phone do na please aapna bhai se baat karni hai..
The two could hear sadness and pain in his voice and not saying anything else Aru gave his phone. As Kunj started to walk out Aru stopped him and asked him to sit there on dining table and talk. Kunj agreed alnd called his bhai..
Abhi was on the way back to farmhouse. He completed some pending work. Called cabir saying sorry about lunch plan. Now he was little calm and felt bad about how he shouted on his kids. He was coming back by cab. His thoughts were broken by his phone ring. Seeing Aru name he thought to ignore it as after 10 minutes he would reach home but then when it rang again he picked it up but before he could even say hello broken voice of Kunj caught his attention.
Kunj- bhai...
Abhi worried- baccha kya hua...
Kunj- bhai aap kahan ho... Please jaldi se aa jao...
Kunj voice told him as well as alerted other two that he was crying.
Abhi- baccha kya hua... Baby bhai ko bolo kya hua...
Kunj- Bhai aap jaldi se aa jao please...
Abhi- haan baccha mein bas aa gaya... I am almost there... Don't cry baby bhai aa gaye...
Kunj just nodded..and hung up the call.
Aru and Manik were by his side with in a sec.
Aru- kya hua baccha??
Kunj- mujhe bhai chaiye..
Manik- Kunj baccha aap ko dard ho raha kahin par are you not well.
Manik asked concerned because Kunj always behave like this when not well.
He would not say anything to anyone and will only ask for Abhi...
B4 he could say something Abhi came in running and not finding anyone in the hall called out - Kunj baccha...
Kunj ran out of kitchen as soon as he heard Abhi voice and hugged him tightly. Abhi also tightly embraced him and rubbed his back to calm him down. After few minutes he sat down still holding Kunj who was trying to hide himself in his arms.
Abhi slowly pulled him out of hug and gently spoke- baby kya hua...
Kunj- bhai pain ho raha hai..
Abhi- kahan par??
Kunj slowly removed his glasses and Abhi was shocked to see red eye that to slightly swollen...
Abhi- Aru take out the car we are going to the eye specialist..
Aru nodded and rushed out to get the car.
Abhi made Kunj wear his glasses again and rubbed his back when he kept his head on his shoulder.
Manik- bhai...
Abhi looked at him and then cursed himself as he forgot to give medicine to Manik also that dr prescribed along with something for his throat.
Abhi- come here baccha..
Manik went to him..
Abhi- baby aapko koi irritation to nahi hai na.. ( when Manik nodded his head in no he continued) aapka hand... Is that paining...
(Manik nodded in no looking at his hand that had marks of cane on it..) Baccha I know it might be hurting so please don't lie...
Manik- bhai it's fine.. it pains only when I hold something by it...
Abhi- I am sorry baccha I forgot to give your medicine as well as put orniment on it ..
Manik- bhai don't say sorry.
There talk was cut in between when they heard the car horn.. they quickly got up and came out...
Aru- I have been waiting since eternity over here and you guys were not coming out only...
Abhi- sorry got involved in talks..
Aru- no problem... Which dr..
Abhi- I don't know any eye specialist
Aru- nor do I..
Manik looking at his elder brothers so lost banged his hand on head and then cried out as it pained making Abhi look at him with raised eyebrows and Aru laughing...
Without saying anything he picked up his phone and called Aru mom and kept the call on speaker.