Chapter 9

Adarsh cabin
Abhi came in with a cup of coffee and keeping it on table he hugged adarsh to calm him down.. There was silence but it was comforting.
Adarsh- Sorry yaar gusse me phone break kar diya...
Abhi- Koi na meri jaan phone to aur aa jayega par abhi nahi dunga Kunj ko phone... Kuch time ke baad dekhta hu... Let him learn...
Adarsh- So how did you punished him...
Abhi- I am not talking to him...
Adarsh looked shocked at him... - Ok but did you at least asked him where he was..
Abhi- Nope not a word spoken...

Their conversation was stopped in between when Kunj knocked on the door and came in but before he could say anything both Adarsh and Abhi left the room...

Outside the cabin
Adarsh- You shall talk to him...
Abhi- I will but after sometime... come lets go home... You coming with us..
Adarsh- Hmmm... actually you all ate coming with me...
Abhi- Why???
Adarsh- Actually I forgot to inform kaka and therefore he have prepared food for all of us... Thats why..
Abhi justshook his head in disbelief while Adarsh gave a sheepish smile...
Abhi- Then lers go... I'll call Manu...
Adarsh- Kunj???
Abhi-I'll ask Manu to call him...

On the otherhand
Kunj was not feeling well.. He was stressed and guilty as his brothers were not even looking at him. He was tensed and scared by his father act.  Even he couldn't understand why he was scared.. Along with mentally stressed he was also physically feeling very weak...But he brushed it off thinking it might be due to walking for long in the sun.
Tears brimmed in his eyes when his brothers left the room on his arrival.. He was lost in his thoughts of how to pacify those three when he called to come as they were leaving for home. He slowly went out to find Adarsh and Abhi have already left in one car while Manik was waiting for him..
It was a long silent drive. Kunj tried talking to his Manu bhai but itvwas all in vein. Manik gave no response.. After trying many times he kept quiet and looked out as tears ran down his cheeks.. After sometime he closed his eyes due to exhaustion...

Manik looked at him from the corner of his eyes. He wanted to hug him and comfort him but then thinking of his brother impulsive nature he decided to let me suffer a little even though he was dying inside to hold his baccha close. Even Adarsh and Abhi were trying hard not to break down and melt in front of those innocent puppy eyes..
But neither knew what was in store for them after sometime.

Abhi and Adarsh reached Adarsh house and parked the car.. As they reached the entrance Manik also reached there. Manik came out after parking the car and went on Kunj side to wake him up as he didn't response on being called before.
When Manik opened the car door his heart skipped the beats when Kunj fell forward like a lifeless body...
Manik- Kunjjj...
He shouted in shock and then sitting in front of him he started tapping his face to wake him up.
Kunj baccha open your eyes baby.. Look I am not angry at you please open your eyes baccha..

Listening to his shout Adarsh and Abhi also came running along with Kaka and other staff members. Abhi rushed to them and slowly took out Kunj from car and sat down with his head on his lap and started patting his face.
Abhi- Kunj baccha open your eyes beta.. Please baccha lidten to bhai... Open you eyes.
Manik was a crying mess while tears were flowing from Abhi and Adarsh eyes also.
Adarsh- Abhi take him inside I have called doctor. He will come in few minutes.
Abhi just nodded his head and craddling Kunj like a baby he took him inside while Adarsh took Manik inside consoling him that everything will be fine.. Kunj will be fine... While he himself was scared but was staying strong for his friend and babies..

Soon the doctor was there to check on him.

Hey guys it is a small chapter... Due to some work I am not able to update frequently or bigger chapters but for next chapter I will try to make that big... Vote and comment