Chapter 5

At Adarsh home
Adarsh was in kitchen looking at what was cooked when Manik came there.
Adarsh- Hey Manik...  wait for few minutes dinner will be served soon..
Manik just nodded before speaking softly- Bhaiya wo...
Adarsh- Haan beta bolo kya hua???
Adarsh was concerned about as he seemed pretty tensed and nervous... But after not getting any response and finding him fidgting with his finger he got the idea...
Adarsh - Manu what did you do??
He asked sternly with his hand crossed over his chest. Finding a chance in his voice Manik decided to narrate his doing quickly before he losses his chances of getting a letter from here also and in one go he told everything to Adarsh.
Adarsh- Race?? Seriously Manu are you out of your mind.. And from where did you even got bike to race??? Your bike is taken by Abhi..
Manik- Friend???
It came out more like a question
Adarsh- Friend... Right you got it from your friend... So do one thing my dear friend ask your friend only to write a letter for you because I for sure is not doing it... If your bhai get to know he will kill me alongvwith you and I love my life...
Manik- Bhaiya please please do it... I promise I'll not repeat it... Please
Adarsh- Manik I can't baccha... You have to understand it is Abhi who have a right to do it not me...
Manik- Bhaiya...
He stopped on seeing Adarsh wide open eyes who got shocked on finding Abhi standing at the entry with crossed hands and anger filled red eyes..
Manik turned around and gulped in fear. He bowed his head when he saw Abhi coming in but to his surprise and Adarsh shock he went straight to Adarsh not even glancing at Manik.
Abhi- What did you say??
Adarsh was nervous- What?? I didn't say anything...
Abhi- Oo really because I heard you saying it is my right and you can't do...
Adrash- Haan actually he was asking..
Abhi- I heard everything Adarsh and that is why I am here asking you the question..
Finding Adarsh lost and confused along with nervous he spoke up
Abhi- Listen to me and listen clearly.. You have right over these two idiots just like me... You might not be knowing but you are stated as their guardian... So my dear you have full right to take actions for them as well as discipline them.
Adarsh smiled and hugged him.
Adarsh- Thank you yaar
Abhi- Thank you bole ga tu ab mujhe...
Adarsh wiped his tears and just smiled.
Abhi- So my dear friend he came to you for help are you gonna help him.
Adarsh looked at Manik who was standing there all confused not knowing to be happy or sad.
Adarsh- Fine Manu I'll write a letter for you.
Abhi looked at him with raised eyebrow because he could sense a but in it while Manik was happy thinking about getting away without any punishment. Poor boy he didn't knew what was coming..
Adarsh - But my dear baby you will not get this month pocket money..
Abhi laughed at Manik expression while Manik was shocked not knowing what to say... After all the person who always saved them was himself punishing him...
Abhi getting no response from him looked at him with glare and asked in stern way
Abhi- Is that clear Manik..
Manik- Yes... Yes sir... Sorry bhai... Sorry bhaiya
Adarsh - Its ok... go rest for sometime before dinner.. You'll get the letter in morning...
Nodding Manik left the kithen to go and tell this to Kunj who was also shocked... Now they have to be carefull with Adarsh bhaiya also..
In the kitchen
Adarsh was smiling and very happy while Abhi was worried as now he knows his brothers got a free pass for more  crimes then he allowed... He knows Adarsh will punish them for few things but will let them go without consequenses for more things...
At the time of dinner Adarsh, Manik and Abhi sat to eat  but nither was eating properly as the youngest one , jaan of all three was hungry... After few minutes of pretending to eat they got up and settled down for movie calling Kunj also to join. They watched movie till late when Adarsh excused himself saying he need coffee... But when he came out he not only had coffee for all four but also Kunj favourite Maggi for all.
Abhi - Adarsh seriously I said..
But before he vould complete his sentence Adarsh cut in between
Adarsh- Yes you said he will not getting anything to eat today.. But you said it yesterday... Its five past 12 and now he can eat... He smiled before passing the plate to Kunj and then to Manu and Abhi before taking for himself...
Kunj looked at Abhi to confirm if he can eat to scared to eat without his confirmation knowing he is not suppose to eat till morning.
Abhi smilled at him and nodded at him to eat.. Kunj smiled back and started eating..
Abhi smiled like a fool looking at 3 kids who were competing over who will finish the maggi before the ghost shows up again. Ge lovr his brothers and is happy to have them in his life... He was thank full to God for giving him a friend like Adarsh who is more of a brother to him and his luttle ones. But then again looking at them he is worried if he did the right thing by giving rights to Adarsh as he himself seems like a kid right now having a food fight with the two monkeys...