chapter 29

Kunj was just surfing the channels... He was not someone who would watch tv so for time being he was deciding what to see when he came across a serial where some friends were busy planning some prank... He started watching it but soon enough his thoughts started to drift... He started thinking how two years back he was with his friends and then one day one decision and here they are... Far away from his friends, away from his house, away from his city, away from his country...,, Far far away from his dream.... He never thought he would go away from his country but desperate times call for quick decision and moving away from there was the decision taken... He was not involved in it he was just informed about it.... Yes he did said he don't want to go to that college but he never said he want to leave his country... But he was never asked... Abhi bhai along with Neal bhai decided this was best option and Manik bhai agreed to it but no one asked him if he agreed to it... He tried saying against it but that day it seems like no one had a ear to listen to him..... He tried next day then next but no one was there to listen to him... Everyone was busy in wrapping up the stuff there so that they can come and settle down here... Now after coming here he feels that he is not only away from his friends and country but also from his brothers...
He can't figure out where he went wrong but he is sure that now his brothers don't like his company... So he keep distance from them... It hurts less when you stay away from them in stead when they don't allow you to come near you .. but he make sure Abhi bhai don't get to know about this .. he very well know this kind of difference will not be taken easily by bhai and it will hurt him alot ... Today also Kunj was looking out from the window and just because he show Abhi bhai coming in with other two he decided to act like a kid... He hugged his Neal bhai after many days... He missed that warmth but today when he hugged him something was missing... he didn't find that comfort that he always got in his arms...
It was just a week before when he realised that his talks and questions irritate his brothers...
FLASHBACK
Kunj after coming from college went to his room and straight away got down to do his assignment... Now a days it was his routine... Here he didn't had any friends except for one so there was no one as such with whom he can roam around or talk so he always looked forward to spend time with his brothers who all go to office... He would do his work till the time they came so that he could sit and talk to them... He completed whatever he could and then walked out of his room when he heard Neal bhai and Manik bhai coming in...
He ran down but before he could say anything they both went to Neal bhai room without even greeting him and then after few minutes Manik came out and moved to his room.... As Kunj was very attached Manik he went to his room. On entering he found him getting changed...
Kunj- kahin Jaa rahe ho aap??
Manik- hmm we are going out with friends...
Kunj- great ..... How...
Before he could say anything Manik cut him in between...
Manik- Kunj you are not coming along... We will be going to the pub and you cannot come with us...
Kunj- but bhai... What will I do over here all by myself... Let me also come with you na... If you want I can ask bhai...
Manik- You are not coming that's final... You want be alone for long bhai will be coming soon...
Saying this he went out and joined Neal who was waiting for him...
That day again Kunj was left alone... Abhi also didn't came... He msged informing he will get late due to some meeting... Kunj alone waited for either of his brothers to come... He drifted to light sleep waiting for them... When his eyes opened he could hear voices coming from Neal room... He went there excited to spend sometime with them... He excitedly turned the knob to open the door but it was locked... He knocked on the door and voices stopped... No one spoked... He kept knocking and asking his brothers to open the door but they didn't... He stopped knocking after sometime thinking they are fooling with him he sat down near the door itself.... After few minutes again his brothers started talking ..
Voices were muffled but still understood and clear...
Manik- thank God chala gaya...
Neal- hmmm.... I thought he will not stop knocking...
Manik- seriously he irritates alot... After coming from office I don't wish to listen to his boring college life...
Neal- I can understand mannu .. chotu need to understand that he is a kid not us... We also need time to relax after hectic office hours but he will come and start talking... I mean like please give me a break...
Kunj heard it and slowly walked away from there... He didn't let the tears out of his eyes...
FLASHBACK OVER
after that day Kunj maintained distance from them.   He even got away from Abhi thinking he might also be thinking same...

Kunj came out of his thoughts when he felt a hand on his shoulder...
Abhi- where are you lost baccha... I have been calling you since long...
Kunj- no where bhai just .... Bhaiya will we go back to India?
Abhi- as of now No we will not...