Chapter 26

Abhi was standing in the balcony gazing out... Last few days have been way to hectic for all of them.. When he thinks now all is good something else falls over them.
He was happy and relieved that now all four of them were together... The younger boys know the truth and still secrets are intact and he wish to keep it that way...
But Their so called mother was sitting in their house... Their father who was never a father was out somewhere planning some other evil... His Neal was away from his family because of him... His mannu had a throat pain and spanked hand due to his anger... His youngest brother was thankful unharmed due to him but was still in pain due to his eye infection... So more than happy he was angry and guilty...
His thought process was broken when out of no where a coffee mug was presented in front of his face. He took the coffee before speaking
Abhi- didn't I asked you to go and rest..?
Aru- I am fully rested... Maybe you need some rest...
Abhi- i am fine...
Aru- of course you are... When did I said otherwise...
Abhi- are you here to irritate me...
Aru- of course...
On getting a glare from abhi he quickly added no...
Aru- I was saying of course no... Stop giving me that look... I am not scared of you...
Abhi took a step forward and aru quickly moved back...
Aru- have coffee and relax... Those two will be waking up soon... You need it...
Both stood in silence having their coffee... After few minutes Aru spoke up...
Aru- you know right you can tell me...
Abhi- there is nothing to tell...
Aru- hmm... Ok ...
Before either could speak the door of the room opened and their two Little monkeys came in bickering over something... Seeing them like this a smile came on Abhi and Aru face and all the tention left Abhi for the time being...

After sometime
In Manik room
Manik POV
I am laughing and smiling for my brothers but in reality I just wish to cry. I want to smoke but can't... Why can't our life be peaceful... Bhaiya have done everything for us and have to deal with lots of stress and pain... I wish I could help him..
His thoughts were disturbed by knock on his door...
Manik- yes...
Servant- sir Abhi sir is calling you..
Manik nodded his head in acknowledgement and after getting his emotions in control he left to meet his brother..
All were sitted in the living room when Manik joined them...
Manik- aapne bulaya bhaiya...
Abhi- Haan beta... Aa Beth...
After he settled down Abhi started talking...
Abhi- ok it's been two days you both have missed college and we two have slmissed office... So day after tomorrow we are going back... From Monday you are joining your college...
Manik and Kunj together- I am not going to that college ...

Hey guys it's a small update....
Now the storyline will completely change... So next update will be in a day or two for sure... This update was to cover up the gap between the storyline ..