Chapter 1

In a Mansion everything was silent until a loud voice shook the walls of it.
"Kunj. Come here right now." Abhi called out with anger evident in his voice. Manik who was sitting on dining table waiting for them to have breakfast slowly came to hall to see what got Abhi so angry early in the morning. Kunj was up in his room trying to gather enough courage to walk out of his room and go down to face the music of his doing. He could hear the anger in his bhai voice and he knows very well he is in for it.
"Kunj I know you can hear me so don't keep me waiting and come down now." Abhi again called out. He looked at Manik before ordeting him.
" Go get the stick."
"Bhai. What did he do? Why stick?" Manik tenderly asked. He knew it has to be something big and not just any prank if bhai is asking for stick.
"Do as I say." Was the only reply he got back and then without wasting any second he went to bring the stick.
While Kunj came down slowly lowering his head andvstood in front of Abhi.
"Look at me and explain to me why early in the morning am I getting a call from Mrs khurrana complaining about you beating her son black and blue. "
" Bhai I didn't wanted to fight. He only started it. "
Till then Manik also came with a stick and handed over to Abhi. Kunj moved to steps back seeing it.
"Bhai I swear he was the one who started the fight. He was the one who bad mouthed first. "
" This is the third time I  getting complain sbout you fighting. Today I'll teach you a good leason. Remember it next time when someone else start a fight and you end it. "
Saying this he picked up the stick and hit him hard on his hand and then again and again hit him on his hands and back. Kunj was crying in paon andvwas continously saying sorry while Manik tried to stop Abhi.
After giving him good 10 hits he stopped and then without comforting him sended him to his room. Kunj just ran yo his room, closed the door, fell on the bed and cried in his pillow. His hands were paining alot.
Manik who was to follow him was stopped by Abhi.
"Don't even think about going after him. Come to the table. Lets have breakfast."
Manik not having any othet option slowly wemt and sat on his seat to eat but knowing Kunj is crying and is in pain he is not able to eat.
Abhi looked at him and unknowingly smile came on his face. Even he can't eat when his kid is crying in pain and he himself is the reason of pain. But dometimes he have to be strick. Punishment was over and now it was time for comforting.
"Manu ask kaka to set the plates and bring them to kunj room. We will eat there." Saying this he ruffled his hair and went up to meet Kunj. Manik was happy and went to call kaka so that he can help him with food.

Abhi went up amd opened the door without knocking. The site broke his heart. Kunj was lying on bed and crying covering his face. His hands had redarks where the stick had hit him.
"Kunj baccha." he called sofly and rubbed his back. But kunj didn't looked up.
" Baccha bhai se baat nahi karega?"
"Na..nahi.." Kunj sobbed.
"Baccha galti karoge to saaja to milegi na. Lekin bhai aap se bhut pyar karte hai and agar aap baat nahi karoge to bhai kaise reh payenge. Please baccha bhai se baat kar lo. "
Kunj looked at him and then cutely complained.
" Par bhai meri gulty nahi thi. Usi ne fight start ki. Usne badmouthing bhi ki thats why I hit him."
Manik who came up with food listened to it and started laughing.
" Yes bhai iski to kabhi galty nahi hoti. Its always other person who is at fault. Aap ise punish mat kiya karo." And then again started laughing.
" Manu enough." Abhi said it firmly and Manik stopped and said sorry. He kept the food on the table near the couch kept in room. Kaka who came along to help also kept the things he was carrying and left from there.
"Kunj baccha fighting and hitting someone is wrong. So you were at fault and therefore I punished you. There shall be no next time. Or I won't go easy on you." He started softly getting stern at the end.
" Sorry bhai. " Kunj said knowing very well he will never get sympathy from his bhai if he will do anything wrong.
"Its ok. Come now lets have breakfast. We are all getting late."
They all moved to the couch where Abhi found one plate only. He looked Manik who smiled. Manik and Kunj both sat near him and he fed them breakfast. After breakfast he applied medicine on Kunj hands where there were dark angry red lines of stick. After carefully applying medicine he asked him to get his stuff for college and come down and left for his room.
He locked his door and sat down allowing his tears to fall down freely.
"I am sorry baccha. Bhai is really sorry that I caused you so much pain. But what shall I do. You ignored my last two warnings. I can't let those people point at you for being inmannered or having bad behaviour. I am sorry baccha. Believe me it pains me more then it pain you but.." He was stopped in between by the knock on his door. He wiped his face and called out. Picking up his office bag and files he came out to see his brothers waiting gor him. Yap he will be dropping them to college as they are not allowed to drive for another 1 month. It was an eventful morning and full day is still left. They left the house smiling leaving every pain behind but who knew what is going to be in store for them.