Chapter 30

Kunj was heart broken after that answer but wasn't he expecting the same... He put on a smile on his face and joined his brother for lunch ..
Kunj- Neal bhai aur Manik bhai??
Abhi- they will eat later... You start...
Kunj just nodded and slowly started eating. If those two are not eating it means they are still punished and that means no going out...
His thoughts were broken by Abhi
Abhi- eat up quickly baccha and then get ready... We will go out ...
Kunj looked up smiling
Kunj- we will go out??
Abhi confused- yes... Why you don't wish to....?
Kunj- I wish to bhai.. I'll just go and get ready...
Saying this he got up but before he could take even a step Abhi stopped him...
Abhi- stop right there and sit down... Finish your food first .
Kunj- but bhai ..
He was cut off with a glare..  he sat down and started eating his food quickly. 
Abhi- where is the fire?? Eat slowly...
Kunj- bhai I am very excited to go out... It's been so long since we all went out...
Abhi felt sad as only those two were going...
Abhi- Kunj baccha it's only you and me who is going out... I also wish to have some one on one time with my baby...
Kunj felt Little sad but then happy that his brother wants to spend time with him...
Kunj- that's great... Only we two.... It will be fun...
Abhi smiled at him and both finished their food.. While Abhi went to study room to check on his two brothers Kunj ran to his room to get ready....
Kunj room
As Kunj was taking out his clothes to change into a notebook fell down... He picked it up and touched it as if it was made of glass... A small smile came on his lips... It was his dream on paper. He have written everything in that notebook about his dream... A dream he have not shared with any one not with his brothers nor with his best friends... It was his dream just his no influence, no peer pressure, no adjustments, no recommendation just his dream... Step by step things he have written in it ..  he kept it back... Now things were different... He had thought he will talk about it to Abhi after his graduation but now it seems it will remain in papers only .... But maybe he can still talk to his brother..   maybe he can go back to India .... They all don't have to go.... He can go by himself...  He thought of discussing about it with Abhi today itself as they will be alone... If Abhi bhai agree then he even have to study for exam that he will be eligible for next year only .... Another few months and his college will be done then he can study only for himself and his dream ..
Making up his mind to talk to Abhi today itself he quickly changed and went out to wait for Abhi....
In study room
Abhi entered inside to find the both boys sincerely working on the files.
Abhi- how much is left?
Neal- only few lines bhai... I am done . 
Manik- same here bhai..  its done only a line or two more to be added...
Abhi- ok finish it I am coming in few minutes..
Saying that Abhi went to his room to get changed..... After changing when he came out he found Kunj in living room in some deep thoughts... Nowadays his little brother is always lost in some thoughts... He so wish he share his doubts, thoughts with him... He wish to see the true mischief smile of his brother that has been missing since last few months... No matter how much he try to act like the same but he have raised the boy he knows him more than he knows himself... Today is the chance to talk to him... It will be only two of them... It's time to take action before it is to late ...
Keeping that in mind Abhi went to study room where the other two were waiting for him with complete files still kneeling. 
Abhi- done?
Neal/manik- yes bhai...
Abhi- ok .. I hope you both will not neglect your work... If you have been given some responsibilities you have to be sincere with it and fulfill it ....
Neal- Sorry bhai .. I will never repeat it again...
Manik- sorry Bhai .. i promise never to repeat it ...
Abhi- ok .... Now coming to what happened today... You both are grounded for a month .. only office and home no where else.... And you two can say bye to your bikes...
Both looked at him with sad puppy eyes but didn't say a word. .
Both just nodded in acknowledge...
Abhi- Manik go and freshen up... After that have your lunch...
Manik left the room nodding... After he left Abhi turned to Neal who was looking down...
Abhi- what happened to you my dear boy... You were not someone who would neglect work... You have worked beside me and have never made mistakes with clients but now it is a different story ..... Beside that I remember  you always use to scold Mannu for bike races and punish him...
( Neal gave the shocked expression on this statement... Seeing which Abhi chuckled a little) Don't think I know nothing about what you three do behind my back... I know you never told me about his races knowing about consequences but I also know you always scolded him and few times even punished him keeping him line to some extent that's why that day also for letter he came to you not to me.... But now what happened... Why you too joined him in all that.   You are racing with him instead of stopping him ..
Neal- I am sorry Bhai... I...i...
Abhi- Neal I want my best friend... I want my Aru...  I miss him... I don't know what changed but please I will live to meet my Aru who was always beside me as a friend, getting on my nerves like a brother, scolding me like a parent, behaving like a kid but taking decisions like a mature person....
Neal- I'll try.... Actually can we talk... I know I have changed can we just talk I think I made a big mistake...
Abhi saw tears in Neal eyes and hugged him... Abhi- baccha you have not done anything wrong... You are still the same just little no actually more naughty and mischievous but you are my aru you cannot do anything wrong... You can talk to me anytime anywhere baccha you don't need to ask...
Neal- bhai if you will know the truth you will get angry at me...
Abhi- what ever it is we will clear it... Come on cheer up... Clean up have your lunch Manik must be waiting and then we will talk...
Neal nodded and hugging him once more both left the room ...
After coming out of room Neal went to his room and Abhi came down where he found Manik sitting in dinning area waiting for Neal while Kunj in living area waiting for him... Abhi cursed himself for forgetting about Kunj waiting... Talking to Neal it just skipped that his baby brother is waiting for him... Now he was in middle not understanding what to do... Go out with Kunj as promised or talk to Neal who seem to be disturbed about something....