Chapter 3

Next day after dropping Manik to college other three went to office. After sometime while Abhi and Adarsh were busy discussing about meeting Kunj was chatting with other employees.. Yup if he ever come to office he make sure to chat with everyone. No one should feel left out was his motto.
At that time his attention went to the person who was standing at the entrance.
"Papa." Kunj shouted and ran towards him. Abhi was coming out of his cabin to call kunj and allow his employees to do their work. Kunj shout stopped him in his tracks. He didn't wanted him to meet that person but here he was running towards him. Abhi could see his father smirking at him as he notice Abhi over there.
Kynj- "papa.. kab aaye aap? Aapko pata hai how much I missed you?? Mumma bhi aayi hai kya??"
Kunj like an excited child was talking non stop. His happiness to meet his father after so many years was visible on his face. While on otherhand Abhi was getting angry seeing his fathers smirk who noticed him standing there. Adarsh took notice of his friends situtation and knowing this anger will lead to trouble he decided to interfer.
Adarsh- Chotu calm down beta. Let your papa sit down at least then you can talk. On the otherhand let us go out and get your papa favourite coffee along with ours till then he can sit and talk to your bhai.
Kunj- Hmm ok... Papa you sit and rest in bhai cabin while I'll go and get coffee for all of us.
Then he left with Adarsh while before leaving Adarsh gave look to Abhi and Abhi in return just nodded. His dad walked in with the same smirk.
Dad- Did you see how excited he was after seeing me? What did you told him about us?
Abhi- Lets go out and talk.
Saying this he walked out and his dad followed. Abhi took his car and went to far other cafe with his dad to make sure Kunj don't get to meet him again.
In cafe
Abhi- What do you want now? Why you came back in our life?
Dad- I am your father. You just..
Abhi- Don't.. Just don't... Cut the crap and get to point I don't have full day to waste.
After that his father said something and left from there leaving Abhi in anger. (will be revieled later)
On the othethand in college
Manik. Manik.
Students were chearing for their fav person during the bike race between Manik and Vikram. Bets were made and race started. But after few minutes it came to sudden halt when Teacher came in front of them. Manik knew he was in deep trouble.
They said sorry to teacher convincing him that it was just a fun race and they'll not repeat it. Teacher agreed but on the condition that their guardian have to write a letter stating same and give. If not then they will be called to college to talk to principal. Manik was scared and nervous.
He knew his bhai don't approve of racing.

Otherside in office
Kunj entered all excited and smiling woth coffees in hand only to get dissappointed on not finding his father and brother there.
Kunj- Where did they go?
Adarsh could hear the sadness in his voice. He just hope Abhi comes back soon to handle this sitution.
Adarsh- Maybe just for a walk or sometjing. They'll come soon. You enjoy your coffee.
Kunj- No I don't wish to.
Saying this he went to Abhi cabin and sat there waiting for his bhai and dad to come.
Adarsh just preyed for his friend and his baby brothers.
After sometime Abhi entered in office and striaght away looked at Adarsh to ask about Kunj.
Adarsh- Thank god you came. What took you so long? Kunj have refused to eat lunch.
Abhi- What it is so late and he have not had anything yet. Yaar you should have called na..
Adarsh- I did my dear. Just check your phone.
Abhi took his phone and saw missed calls. In his thoughts he forgot otber things and didn't noticed the phone also.
Abhi- Sorry yaar. Just in tention..
Adarsh- I know... So just relax and go deal with your kid.
Abhi smiled and went to his cabin to find his little brother sulking on the couch.
Abhi called out to him and Kunj excitedly with a smile looked up but it fell as soon as he noticed only his bhai and not father.
Kunj- Papa kahan hai.
Abhi- Baccha papa ko kaam tha he left.
Abhi noticed how Kunj became sad. Diverting the topic he asked about lunch.
Abhi- And what Am I listening you didn't had lunch yet. I have ordered your lunch you will eat without any tantrums.
Kunj- No I won't. Mujhe papa k pass jana hai and I am going. Aapne purane ghar mein hi honge.
Abhi was little statled with this response but then spoke up sternly.
Abhi- You are not going anywhere and mind your tone before I do it for you.
Kunj just looked at him and stood up and started walking towards the door.
Abhi- Kunj don't be a fool. Dad abhi ghar par nahi honge. We will meet him later.
Kunj- No I am going. I wish to meet him right now. Agar wo ghar par nahi honge to mumma to hai na. I am going.
Abhi could understand his emotions but he couldn't let him go.
Abhi- Stop acting like a kid and sit down.
There was a knock on the door and then waiter came in with food.
Abhi- Kunj sit down and eat your lunch. We will talk aftet that.
Kunj- No I don't want to eat. I am going.
Saying that he opened the door and stepped out but was pulled in at the same time by Abhi who was hell angry but then took it out on the door by banging it and calmly again asked Kunj to eat. He didn't wanted to shout at him knowing well what he might be feeling after all he met his father after many many years.
But Kunj broke the last string of his control. In anger Kunj picked up the plate of food and threw it down saying all the colourfull words of his vocab. Adarsh who came in to save his chotu after listening to door stood shocked at the entry point while Abhi was hell angry and Kunj realised what he just did. Before he could say something he was slapped tightly.
Abhi- Clean this up.
Abhi straight away ordered Kunj to clean the broken plate and food from the floor without saying anything else. Kunj just nodded and bend down to clean.
Adarsh- Abhi let it be na the cleaning staff will do it. I suppose you shall go home.
Abhi looked at him and then at Kunj who was trying to get all the pieces of plate together while crying silently. The mark on his face was getting deep red
Abhi- No Adarsh if he knows how to make a mess then he should know how to clean it too. And yes we are not going home. We have got meeting at 5 after that we will go.
Adarsh- Ok fine. But I suppose you can do with coffee.
Abhi- Yap that will be great. Do one thing order coffee for both of us and get the files of meeting we will discuss it in here itself.
Adarsh- Fair enough but don't you think coffee is not good option for Chotu right now as he have not eaten anything dince long time.
Abhi- Adarsh coffee is for you and me not for him. He don't seem to be hungry today so he'll not get anything to eat to drink today .
Kunj looked up at Abhi who was looking at him. He quickly looked down and started cleaning not knowing how to say sorry to his bhai.
Adarsh- But yaar he...
Abhi cut him in between- Adarsh I am far done with him. Just let it be and please ask some helper to get him a mop and broom. He will need it.
Adarsh just nodded and left giving his chotu a last look.
After sometime Kunj was done cleaning and Abhi and Adarsh were discussing their work. Kunj cleaned the floor and then went and washed his hands in the attached washroom. After that he slowly went to his bhai.
Kunj- Bhai..
Abhi looked up at him but didn't said anything.
Kunj- bhai I Am sorry bhai.
Abhi- Sorry for what?
Kunj - For behaving like that and for throwing a tantrum.
He had tears running down his face and he kept looking at the floor.
Abhi melted. He can't see tears in his kid eyes no matter what. And he also knows hevis the reason behind tjose tears making him or the more quilty. He stood up and made Kunj look at him with fingers under his chin.
Abhi- I hope cleaning the mess you made and staying hungry today will teach you to respect food and hardwork of other person who cooks it or who is to clean your mess and no matter what this thing will not be repeated.
Kunj just nodded.
Abhi- Now coming to your language.
His voice again held the sternness and his hand moved from the chin to his ear. Holding his ear tightly he twisted it while scolding.
Abhi- I better not hear those words again from your mouth or you and I will be having a long discussion and you will not like it. Have I made my self clear.
Kunj again just nodded.
Abhi- Speak up
Kunj- Yes Sir.
Whenever Kunj and Manik are in trouble and scared they end up saying sir to Abhi. Initially he felt it odd but never corrected them and now he is use to it.
Abhi- Ok go and sit. I have meeting after sometime and then we will go home.
Kunj- Ok bhai and sorry.
Abhi- Its fine.
Abhi just looked at the face of Kunj and then pulled him in a hug smilling when Kunj hugged him tightly and tried to cuddle him as much as he could just like a kid.
Abhi came out of hug before speaking- How about you call Manik and ask him if he can come and give you company. Then we will all go back together. Driver os alreafy on the way to pick him up.
Kunj nodded and onceore saying sorry went and sat on the couch while dialling Manik's number.
Adarsh- Yaar he said sorry and you fargave him also then allow him to eat something.
Abhi looked at Adarsh and he simply diverted his eyes on the file and changed the topic leaving Abhi smilling.

Thats all for today.. Suggest what shall Manik do about his problem and how shall Abhi punish him or shall he leave him with warning... Please comment or msg