Chapter 23

Abhi was nervous and confused over how to answer this question... Manik understanding his brother situation decided to divert his little brother attention but not fully because he also have some question for Abhi..
Manik- Kunj you yourself call those girls stupid and idiot and fools still you are asking why they said what they said?? Seriously yaar.. you very well know they don't like us and have said so many lies before also to get us in trouble or to annoy us so this time also they did the same thing... They said all that to annoy us so that pwe fight with them and get in trouble but this time they crossed the line and got in trouble themselves...
Kunj was listening to him attentively and then looked at Abhi and Adarsh.. Adarsh was smiling but Abhi was just looking at them blankly... He was happy that Manik have taken a control of situation but then still some answer was to be given.
Kunj- bhai??
His one word was enough for Abhi to know that he was asking for his confirmation..
Abhi smiling at him- yes baccha... They were lying...
Just this simple line from him and Kunj was back to happy kid...
But Manik wanted the answer to second question of Kunj that even Kunj forgot..
Manik- But bhai why do you call Adarsh bhai Neal?? We have heard it many times that when you are with him alone you call him Neal.. Actually it is only after that incident of yesterday that you are calling him Neal.. why so??
Adarsh- when did you heard him calling me Neal??
He asked curiously.
Manik- Last night..
Kunj- today in the morning...
Before he could ask anything else Manik and Kunj spoke up- bhai tell us ????
Abhi taking a deep breath answered- I am calling him Neal because his name is Neal.. he is our brother.. he is eleven months younger than me... He was adopted by un le aunty and they named him Adarsh...
(He looked at Adarsh before continuing) I have known this thing since starting and use to meet uncle and aunty to know about him but didn't met him.. I only met him after mom dad went to London and we became friends but I didn't inform him that I am his brother before last night... Before that I was waiting for him to reveal it as I know he have known that we are brothers since starting...
As soon as Abhi said this Adarsh spoke up- ok I knew I am adopted... Hehe actually I was of the age where I knew all things going around me but believe me I got to know that we are related only after few months of our friendship.. dad told me on the day when you came to my house first time... So after that I was after you to take me to your house because I wanted to meet these two monkeys whom I missed so much...
Abhi- so you missed only them??
Adarsh- yes I missed only them because I already met you...
Showing his tongue to him and bringing a smile on Abhi face.
Both the brothers looked at the younger ones and found them looking at them with different emotions...
Kunj- he is our brother as in our real brother??
Manik- you both have known it and not only kept it hidden from each other but from us also??
Kunj- bhai why you never told us that we have one more brother??
Manik- whose son is he???
This question of his stopped Kunj and even alerted the elder brothers... Neither of the two ever thought that this question can cross Manik mind?? They know Manik knows half the truth but never imagined this???
Kunj- what do you mean bhai... If he is our brother then he is off course our parents son only..
Kunj was confused while Manik felt an unknown emotion and had unshed tears in eyes... Somewhere he knew he should have been careful about it with Kunj over there but he wanted to know the answer as he had his owns doubts...
Manik- oh yap... Sorry I meant to apsk something else.. it just came out in flow.. he said with fake smile towards Kunj and questioning eyes towards the other two..
Before anyone can say anything Adarsh spoke up..
Adarsh- I thought when you both will get to know that your favourite bhaiya is actually your real brother you both will be very happy and hug me and show more of your tantrums but here I didn't even got a smile from you two... It seems you both didn't like the news...
Kunj- News was a shock but I am happy with it.. I am confused and want some answers can you please clear some doubts...
Manik- Same with me... I need some answers...
Abhi helplessly while trying to stop the tears so that his brothers don't see it said with broken voice- I know you both have questions and many complains... I am sorry that I never said anything about him before.. I am sorry I never informed you both about your another brother... I am sorry for hiding all this... Right now I wish I could answer all your questions but I... I really don't have answers to them... I seriously myself don't have answers so how can I tell anything to you and I know even pNeal have some complains and I am sorry but Adu I don't have explanation for those palso...
Saying this he left from there to his room where straight after entering he started crying.. he never felt so helpless as he was feeling today..
Kunj and Manik felt really bad for making their brother feel like this.. Adarsh also got up from his seat and started to move towards his room. He was sad but tried to mask it but now he was not able to stop himself from getting emotional..
He walked only two steps when he was taken into a tight hug by two pairs of arms...
Kunj- bhai I am sorry.. I am really really very happy that you are my brother..  I love you bhai.. I didn't wanted to hurt you... I love you..
Manik- I love you too bhai... I am also very happy to have you as a brother... I am sorry for hurting you... I love you...
Adarsh- it's ok bacchas I am not angry .. I know you both need time to grasp this news... I am not angry and I love you both ..
Kunj and Manik came out of the hug and then smiling mischievously they attacked Adarsh with Tickles and wet kisses saying love you... By the end Adarsh was laughing his lungs out...
Adarsh- bass baccha.. I love you too now let me take some breath...
Both the younger ones smiled and then hugged him again tightly...
Then all three looked at Abhi room and got sad...
After sometime Abhi who was sitting in his room near the door got a card from underneath the door.. on opening it he found sorry written on it with crying face.. then one more card came in on which We love you was written...
Then there was a knock on his door ..
When he opened the door after cleaning his face... He found Manik and Kunj standing there holding their ears .
Manik- sorry bhai
Kunj- we didn't wanted to hurt you
Manik- it's just that we were more than little shocked by the news
Kunj- we don't want any answers or any clarification
Manik- not now not ever .
Kunj- we promise bhai we will never ask you any question regarding this
Manik- we know you love us and you love Adarsh bhai and for you all three are same and that is more than enough for us
Kunj- I don't know what he meant with what he just said but I know that I got one more brother to pamper me...
Manik and Kunj- we are sorry
This brought smile on Abhi face..  he felt blessed to have brothers like them...
Abhi- I was never angry baccha... Put your hands down... Come here..
As soon as he said that both of them just crashed into him hugging him tightly getting comfort from their father figure...
Abhi coming out of the hug- I love you both and I was not angry with any of you I just felt helpless as I didn't had any answers to your questions..
Manik- bhai no answers are required... Don't worry we are happy let those answers in past stay in past...
Kunj- yes we just met our brother... Let us enjoy and as it is we even have to prepare for his birthday party..
Abhi- speaking of him where is he???
Manik and Kunj just shrugged their shoulders... Abhi called out but there was no reply...