Chapter 18

All four came down... While two were nervous as well as happy two of them were extremely angry actually furious... Adarsh went near his sisters but before he could say anything Abhi stopped him..
Abhi- Adu wait.. Let uncle aunty take this matter in their hands.. They are there so we don't have to take charge..
Saying this he told them about what Nandini and Twinkle did. While parents were angry on their daughters both the girls were getting furious.
Twinkle- Dad mom we are not at fault... Bhai only told us we can take any room we want.
Adarsh- yes any room that is not occupied.. you both know very well those rooms belong to them.
Adarsh was angry and was shouting.. seeing him shouting like this both the sisters got nervous. But Nandini decided to show confidence and as she was angry she shouted.
Nandini- What the hell bhai.. today because of these two orphans you are shouting on us.
There the bomb fell... There was silence in the room. Word orphan was ringing in ears of everyone.
Abhi and Adarsh looked at Manik and Kunj. Manik had tears in eyes but Kunj looked expressionless...
The silence was cut by the loud sound of slap. Everyone turned and found uncle hpave slapped Nandini shocking everyone as well as himself. He never raised his hand on them and today.. he stepped back...
But the slap made Twinkle and Nandini very furious.
Twinkle- Dad you also slapped her because of them.. what wrong did she said.. they are orphans who are living on the money of their cousin brother and our brother..
Before anyone could say anything Kunj shouted.
Kunj- enough we are not orphans.. we have parents and he is our real brother do you get it...
Abhi for the first time didn't know what to do or say.. he was broken.. he knew damage was done and he was not prepared for it... He was not understanding how he will handle this situation.. the only thing he could think at this moment was to take his brothers away from there... He was lost and didn't heard even a single word being said there by everyone in anger.. He blinked his eyes few times to get back to his senses and found Kunj and Manik fighting with Nandini and Twinkle while Adarsh, uncle and aunty were trying to stop them.
Abhi shouted and as expected both his brothers stopped then and there..
Abhi- stop it both of you.. enough..
Kunj and Manik both stopped fighting.. both of them had tears running down their face.
Abhi- Kunj Manik go pack your bags and get your stuff..
Kunj- but bhai..
Abhi- I promise baccha I will tell you everything.. I will answer all your questions but right now do as said..
Both nodded and went to do as said..
Adarsh was shocked with this decision of his friend.
Adarsh- abhi kya kar raha hai..  you know this house belongs to you all also then.. I know what they said was wrong but you can't leave the house and go.. 
Ad- He is saying right baccha don't do this.. we all will tell everything to them and make them understand..
Abhi- uncle damage is done now it's time to mend it.. I need time and so do they.. I am not angry with you all but I think we should leave from here for time being.
Uncle just nodded sadly.. he always treated all these boys as his son..
Adarsh mom was angry at her daughters who were busy in talking with each other and smirking.. She just pulled both of them by their hand into the room and closed the door behind her. Abhi was little surprised by this act while other two knew now girls will be paying the piper.. both of them are pampered by their family and always get away from consequences but this time the line was crossed.
Adarsh- I am coming with you..
Saying this without listening anything he went to his room to pack.
Abhi was shocked..
Ad- beta you know he will not let you go alone... He has been hiding a lot... You have been hiding a lot.. it's time tell everything to everyone and stay happily with each other.
Abhi- I was thinking to tell him on his birthday but now the things are different uncle. I will tell him and about him to them but beside that nothing else.
Ad- I didn't get it.. what do you mean??
Abhi- They will never know about accident, about murder, about kidnapping...  I will only tell them about Neal.. I mean Adu..
Ad- What about the question of orphan?? Manik knows but Kunj.. he will ask..
Abhi smiled sadly but before he could speak someone else spoke up..
Manik- he will get his answer uncle but not the truth... We will never let that happen.. he will us not her...
Abhi was shocked he didn't know how much he listened to..
Abhi- when did you come baccha??
Manik- when uncle was asking about this..
Abhi took a breath and said- baccha can you please pack my bag too.. I wish to talk to uncle..
Manik nodded and left from there.
Abhi- Uncle I am sorry... Because of us adu...
Uncle stopped him there itself- Don't if he wouldn't have decided to go with you I would have asked him to go.. I want all my boys back happy. We will come to meet you all..
This caught Abhi attention... His mind went to his mom staying at there place... He can't take his kids there at least not now when already few things are out .. While Abhi was thinking all this Adu came along with Kunj.
Adarsh- Dad we are going to farmhouse..  we will spend sometime there and you along with mom come there for my birthday party..
Abhi- but who said we are going to farmhouse..
Adarsh smiling even though it was fake- I said... My birthday is in two days and I wish to have party there plus I want a break from work and want some peace so we are going there..
Abhi- then you go alone why us??
Abhi and Adu were trying to distract Kunj and Manik mind and bring a smile on their face..
Adarsh- you don't come if you don't want but my boys are coming with me..
Their baseless cute fight did bring the smile on fapces of those grown up boys who were still baby for them.. After few minutes they said bye to uncle and asked to give their regards to aunty and left from there to go to farmhouse away from all the tention and noise...
After traveling for sometime Kunj spoke up
Kunj- bhai bhook lagi hai...
At that time only they realised how late it was and none of them have eaten since morning.... It was a very very eventful long day...
Abhi- I'll stop the car at next restaurant..
Adarsh- actually at the next dhabha.. 
Abhi- dhabha... Seriously Adu you know na how unhealthy foods they serve with all the oil and god only knows what kind of oil they use...
(Guys I love dhabha food.. its yummy... Its only for story)
Kunj- but bhai food is yummyyy... We will eat in dhabha only..
Abhi with a frown- how do you know food is yummy... Have you ever had food in dhabha???
Both Manik and Adarsh looked out of the window while Kunj was lost...
Abhi- I am asking something...
Before Kunj could say anything Adarsh spoke up- Abhi I show a board in 2km there is some restaurant... Keep an eye... Its pretty late let us stop at the very first restaurant and eat otherwise it will get very late...
Nodding in acknowledgement Abhi drove while Kunj also started looking out of window...
Abhi smiled looking at his three brothers who all are looking out... He knew what just happened but still he ignored it...

Please comment and like... Tell how is it??