Chapter 12

In washroom Kunj was tightly hugging Manik and repeatedly saying sorry.. Manik was also holding him securely and trying to calm him. Both were completely wet.
Kunj- Bhai I am really sorry I didn't wanted you to get in so much trouble.
Manik- Baccha its ok... Its not your fault... I only didn't listen to bhai..
Neither of them noticed Adarsh and Abhi standing at the door. After calming down Kunj , Manik pulled out of the hug.
Manik- Why are you getting wet in cold water tabiyat kharab ho jayegi na?
Kunj smiled and replied casually- Nahi hogi.. I take cold shower only everyday..
Soon he heard three loud angry voice..
Abhi, Adarsh, Manik- What????
Kunj realised what he said and laughed- Majak kar raha tha... Thande pani mein bath marna hai kya thand se..
Adarsh just glared at his chotu and then pulled him out ordering him to change and get clothes for Manik from his room. Kunj left to do as said and Adarsh left and sat on the couch giving time to brothers to talk.
Manik- sorry bhai
Abhi- its ok baccha... don't repeat it...
Manik hugged him getting Abhi wet in process...
Abhi- Manu seriously...
Manik just laughed bringing a smile on Abhi face too.. Kunj got clothes for Manik and after giving him Abhi and Kunj came out to see Adarsh sleeping in the sitting position.. It has been a long tiring day... Abhi lie him down and cover him in blanket after removing his shoes.. Mean while even Manik comes out after changing... Abhi put both his baby brothers in bed andvafter wishing them he left for his room where he slept as soon as he hit the bed..

Next morning
All were ready and having breakfast... Kunj somehpw convinced Abhi that he will eat sweet throughout the day but not early in the morning. Abhi gave him chocolate and asked gim to have it before lunch. He asked Manik to make sure he finish it. After breakfast all left for their respective work.

It was a good start of the day with Adarsh complaining of neck pain, Manik showing that he is actually wearing warm clothes, Kunj complaining about having to eat sweets and Abhi likeva father instructing his kids.. They all were happy.. Previous day tentions were not there.. But who knew after few hours things will get really bad... There relations are gonna be hit by storm. Storm that will try to break the threads of their relation.. Will they be able to survive it??? Or we will they fall apart.

Hey guys this just a short update.. Now next chapter will be... Hehe... read it when updated...
Comment, vote and give suggestion