Chapter 19

After having eventful dinner with both the younger boys complaining continuously about anything and everything they continued their silent journey as both the boys after continuous bickering and fighting slept cuddling each other... Finding it a good chance Abhi and Adarsh continued their most needed talk...
Adarsh- Abhi I am sorry.. sorry for how my sisters behaved and also for how the truth came out..
Abhi- Adu don't say sorry... You are not at fault... And about truth nothing came out... Kunj will never believe what they said ..
Adarsh- but what if he ask questions about it...??
Abhi- I don't think he will... But if he will we will answer them but not with full truth...
Adarsh- but Abhi...
Abhi cut him in between...
Adu... baccha ... Relax the only truth he and Manu will know about is about having another brother and nothing else...
Adarsh just nodded his head in acknowledgement without any other reaction but suddenly the words stricked him and in shock he looked at Abhi who was smiling and looking at him through corner of his eye while driving...
Adarsh in shock-- you ... You know about it...
Abhi smiling just nodded his head.
Adarsh- then .. I mean how... No tell when .. no why... Uuuufffff... I don't know what ...
He was frustrated and didn't know what he wanted to ask...
Seeing him like that Abhi couldn't stop himself from laughing...
Abhi- relax baccha... Take a breath... I will tell you everything just relax..  tomorrow morning we will talk about it... We have almost reached at farmhouse and it is very very late so just relax... Have rest... tomorrow we will talk..  I promise I will tell everything to you..
Adarsh just nodded in yes ... With that he started waking up the boys on back seat as they were about to reach... Soon after all were in their rooms with younger ones sleeping peacefully knowing their brother is there while Adu and Abhi were lost in their own thinking process... Sleep far away from their eyes...

Hey guys sorry for late and short update... I wanted to finish this part so that I can start with new day of their life in next part...