Chapter 16

At Adarsh place
Three of them came out of car. Only for Adarsh to be taken in the tight hug by his two sisters. While Manik and Kunj had expressions that can't be explained. These four have never been in good terms with each other. Now the first thing that came in both the boys mind was punishment for next day. If these girls get to know or see them cleaning the house they will tell the whole world about it and also they will tease them till eternity. These girls leave no stone upturn for getting them in trouble. They were in their dreams only to be brought back to reality by loud voice of Adarsh who was hlaring them angrily.
They gulped in fear before talking.
Manik/Kunj- Ji bhaiya.
Adarsh- Those two are greeting you both and you are just ignoring them. May I know why?
He asked in stern voice.
Manik/Kunj- Sorry bhaiya.
Then looking at girls they greeted them with and girls just smirked at them.
Adarsh- Girls you get in we are coming.
Nodding their head in acknowledgement they left. Adarsh turned to his kid brothers.
Adarsh- Listen I don't want any kind of trouble from you two. I will talk to them also knowing that they are not so innocent but you too be extra careful. Since few days with the way you two are getting in trouble Abhi is on verge of teaching you two a nice leason. Just an advice stay far far away from trouble.
Those two just nodded.
Manik- Bhaiya what about tommorow morning with them here..
He left it in between knowing very well that his bhaiya will understand.
Adarsh smiled knowing what was going in their mond.
Adarsh- Don't worry I will take care.
Manik and Kunj smiled and hugged him tight before running in to their ro to freshen up and eat something.
Adarsh also went behind them shaking his head and then ordering butler to get some snacks ready he left for getting freshen up.

After sometime Adarsh ran out of his room after listening a loud bang only to get shock of his life.. His concusion changed into anger as soon as he looked at the condition of culprits..
Adarsh- What the hell is happening here??

Otherside in Abhi house
Abhi entered inside tired and angry only to face to face with the lady who was cause of his problems. Why can't these husband wife  let them live in peace. After every few months they will show up to trouble them. Till now he was easily able to keep his brothers away from them and all the mess they make but this time they have indulged his brothers. He know whatever happened woth Manu was all due to her but he can't do anything as of now. But he will end all this by hook or by crook this time itself. There will be no next time.
Mom- Beta you came.. Got late haan.
Anyway where are my other two sons. I am eager to meet them.
Abhi- Listen don't call me your son. I am not your son. And neither they are related to you. Stay away from them.
Mom- Is this the way to talk to your mom?
Abhi- Right now for god grace I am just talking but if ne t time you tried harm my brothers in any way you will see the worse of me.
Mom- What are you talking about??
Abhi- As if you don't know..
He was cut by his phone ringing..
Picking it up- Yap.. What??? Fine I am on my way..
Abhi kept his phone in and then looking at his mom- I am going right now but this conversation is far from over and keep in mind don't you dare mess with me andvstay away from my brothers...

Saying this he ran out and starting his car he went to see what new shiyappa is there.

Please vote and comment...