Chapter 15

Abhi looked at his brothers sternly.
Abhi- Manik aren't you suppose to be resting?
Manik - Bhai vo... vo
Abhi knowing he will never get anything more than this turned to Kunj
Abhi- Kunj why were you here?
Kunj- Bhai to take care and look after Manu bhai.
Abhi- Is this the way to take care of him.
Abhi was again getting angry. Today has been a day in hell as first his mom, then all that drama of prof. He might have just let it all go but they in this have hurted Cabir. Poor chap was here to care for his best friend ended up hurt. Looking at his brothers who were looking at the floor he took few deep breaths to calm down but all the day frustration and anger was still there and in that he don't wanted to punish his brothers for the mischeif he know caused no harm except for in this they hurted Cabir even though it was unintentional and yes destroyed some injections and furniture.
Abhi- First of all tidy up the room and then we will talk about this. I want answers so think while cleaning.
The two just nodded. Again a stern NOW from Abhi and those two got to work. Abhi stepped out of the room knowing his brothers will cribble and taunt and curse each other for all this and he was in no mood to hear any of it.
After sometime Adarsh came with Cabir..
Abhi- Baccha kya kga dr. ne?? You feeling better now??
Cabir- Yes bhai... I am feeling better... Dr. have given medicines andbasked to take rest at least for today...
Adarsh- Where are the naughty boys??
Abhi- Cleaning the room.
Cabir cone with me I will drop you then go home.. Adarsh you take these two boysvwith you I will try to come in evening otherwise tomorrow morning I will be surely there..
(turning to cabir).. Cabir tomorrow there is lunch at Adarsh house... Please come.. Your other friends are also coming.. Please you tell tgem lunchbis at Adarsh house..
Cabir- ok bhai..
Adarsh- Chalo then you guys leave I will also take my kids and go.. 
Abhi- Hmm... we will leave but let me at least tell those two their punishment..
Adarsh- Arre tell them later waise bhi kya jarorat hai you already scolded them and also made them clean the room..
Abhi- Adu just come inside..

Manik and Kunjbhad just completed cleaning the room when trio went in..
Abhi- Good... Now you two go with Adarsh at his olace I will join you later..
Manik- Not that we mind going at bhaiya place but why are we not going at ourbplace with you.
Before Abhi could answer Adarsh answered..
Adarsh- Your bhai is getting your rooms renovate like you two wanted so you can't go there.. ( He said it casually without looking at Abhi who was glaring at him.)
After listening this both the boys hugged Abhi tightly and thanked him. They were very excited.. Few months back they requested Abhi to allow them to renovate their rooms and he clearly refused to do it..
He might be very rich but he do not spend on unnecessary stuff and room renovation was one of it that also just after fews months of renovating them. If he allow those two then they will be renovating their rooms every week.
Abhi- Ok that aside now for what you both did over here for that you both will be cleaning Adarsh house tomorrow morning.
Manik and Kunj- No bhai please sorry.. will not repeat.. sorry bhai.
Adarsh- Hey I have servants to get my house clean my babies will not do it..
Abhi- Enough all of you... You two will clean the house and Adarsh if I am not there then you have to make sure that they do it without any help.. If you fail to see to it then you will face consequences..
All threebjust nodded and agreed to hisborder knowing very well they can't skip it..
Abhi- Manik, Cabir and Kunj uou three go out and wait near the car.. we are coming.. we have to meet the dr.
Adarsh was going to say something but a glare from Abhi and he kept quiet.
After those three went Abhi turned to Adarsh and holde hisvear tightly.
Adrash- Aaa.. Abhi leave na yaar please its paining.
Abhi twisted it more..
Abhi- Room renovation seriously... even you know I said no to them for renovation..
All thevwhile he was twisting his ear tightly..
Adarsh- Aur kya bolta mein unhe aaj kuch bol dete lekin phir baki din.. pata nahi na wo aunty ji kitne din rehne wali hai... Roj roj kya bahane marte isliye ye bol diya.. ab ye log dubara nahi puchege.. aur waise bhi you promised mevthat you will not get angry at me.. Remember..
Abhi twisted his ear one last time and then left it..
Abhi- Half the money of renovation is going fron your salary..
Adarsh - No yaar please... Don't do that... I told you right Twinkle and Nandini are coming and they spend like money is hanging on tree just pluck and give... You can't cut my salary.. Its my hard work...
Abhi- Yes dear its hardvwork earned money that should not be spend on unnessary stuff but as you said to them then now face the consequences... (He said smirking.. Then getting a bit serious)... Why do you allow them to spend money like it have no value... Those two girls go shopping buying unrequired itwms without a second thought and you don't say anything to them.
Adarsh- Leave it na.. They come once in a year for just few weeks.. They are my sisters.. How can I say no to them??
Abhi- Hmm you can't say no to them and they in those two weeks spend lakhs of rupees...
Adarsh just smiled and shrugged his shoulders.. He started thinking something... Seeing the change in mood.. Abhi decided to chsnge it..
Abhi- And what were you saying you don't have money.. like seriously... then whose account have millions in it..
Adarsh just a nervous smile- Lets go.. our babies are waiting...
Smiling both left from there and after saying bye to everyone they left for respective places...
Manik and Kunj noticed the red ear of Adarsh but didn't say or asked anything knowing very well what might hace happened...

Sorry guys for late update...
Please comment and vote