Chapter 6

Soon they all went to their respective rooms except for Manik. He went to Abhi's room. He was also worried about Kunj. He knocked the door and without waiting got in.
Abhi- Manu kya hua baccha?
Manik- Bhai is he back?
Abhi- Who beta??
Abhi was getting concerned looking at Manik who was nerous, scared, worried and angry.
Manik- Our... wo... Wo... Papa? Is he back?
Abhi has expected it so he was not surprise but more concerned looking at his kid condition.
Abhi- Come here beta.
He took him in warm embrace and calmed him down. Making him sit beside himself on sofa he answered his question.
Abhi- Yes baccha he came to office to meet me. How did you came to know??
Manik- Kunj.
Abhi- O yes he was there only.
Manik- Now he is planning to meet him day after tomorrow.
Abhi was shocked.
Abhi- What?
Manik- Yup he told me what happened and also now how he plan to meet him.
( When Manik went to his room to tell him about Adarsh punishing him that time Kunj happily told Manik that their papa is back and excitedly informed how is he going to meet him and this time will not forget to take his number. Manik kept quite and smiled till now for Kunj shake but now he couldn't stop.)
He informed to Abhi about everything he knew.
Abhi- I will take care of it. He is never meeting that man again.
Manik just nodded his head in acknowledgement.
Abhi- Baccha kya hua?? Bhai ko bolo kya baat hai??
Manik-  Will he take you away from us?
Saying this he started crying. Tears which he was controlling started flowing freely. His fear of losing his brother was visible on his face.
Abhi was shocked. Out of everything he didn't expected this.
He hugged him tightly and rubbed his back to calm him down. After little while he broke the hug and then cupped Manik's face and softly and slowly talked to him.
Abhi- Baccha I am not going anywhere. No one and I mean it no one can take you both away from me.
Manik- Pakka
Abhi- Pakka. Now go and sleep tomorrow you have college.
Manik-  Bhai mein aapke pass so jau.
Abhi- Haan mera baccha. Aaj chal so ja.
Then both layed down on the bed and Manik cuddled to Abhi while Abhi ruffled his hair once and than slowly patted his head to put him to sleep. Soon Manik was fast asleep while sleep was far away from Abhi eyes. One of his brother was scared to loose him while other is excitedly planning to meet that man. He thought for long and than planning something he smiled and slowly drifted to sleep after kissing his kid forehead.

Hey guys.. It is a short update but next update will be asap. Please comment and vote. People are only reading it not commenting or voting.