Chapter 28

The car stopped in front of a mansion... The man asked the guilty boys to go and wait for him in the study room. Boys just noded their head and slowly nervously went inside.
Before they could do as said someone shouted from the first floor itself....
Boy- ooo thank God you guys came... I was going crazy all by myself...
He came running and hugged the elder of two as if his life depends on it... The man entered and seeing his babies like that couldn't stop the smile but quickly hiding it he sternly spoke - Kunj go to your room.. your brothers and I need to have some talk...
Kunj- Bhai I have been in my room only.. i even completed my work... I am bored and really wish to do something...
Abhi looked at his two guilty brothers- you two go to study room...
Then turning to Kunj- come here baccha...
When Kunj reached him he ruffled his hair - tell me what you wish to do?
Kunj- I want to go out....
Abhi- what do you have in mind??
Kunj- gaming zone, beach, dinner...
Abhi smiled at his baby- baccha it's lunch time almost so let's have lunch and then we will go out...
Kunj- but what will I do till then ...
Abhi- how about you watch tv for sometime
Kunj- but...
Abhi- please baccha... Only for sometime I promise after lunch we will do as you said...
Kunj- ok ..
He left from there and settled down on couch to entertain himself
Abhi smiled looking at him and then left for his study room.. on entering the room he found both his brothers standing in front of the table... As soon as he entered they simply looked down...
Abhi went and stood in front of them with crossed arms...
Abhi- Neal please explain to me what you were doing in the cafe when you were supposed to be in a meeting in office... And last I checked office was in the other direction.... And Manik you please explain to me what you were doing there when you were suppose to be at home and working on the file I gave you...
Neither of them said anything... They were not only in trouble for bike racing but also for lieing...
Neal lied to Abhi in morning about the meeting with some new client and went out to meet his friends... As Manik has just joined office Abhi wanted him to accompany him so that he knows how to handle a client but he excused himself saying he was not feeling to good and then Kunj will be left alone on the off day so he stayed back promising to read the file when Kunj will be doing his work but he left home soon after Abhi left and met his friends. It's not that Abhi do not allow them to go out and enjoy with their friends but with the amount of trouble these two have been getting into from last few weeks with their new group of friends have kept Abhi on his toes and he not liking their new friends is very apprehensive about them so mostly when he knows they are going to meet them he refuse them.. today also he was angry seeing the group of those four with them. He hate those four boys... Neal and Manik have a same group of friends and they would always hang out together... Now these four boys have joined the group and the trouble have started .... The two boys standing in front of him have taken a liking towards those boys and are ready to do anything and everything they say or do .. they mostly go out with those four boys without telling their other friends... Their friendship with those boys was also effecting their work and relations...
They would skip office or leave office early without doing their work... They have fought with their other friends at least thrice of not more  and worse then all their relation with Kunj is also changing... He have noticed how now a days Kunj felt left out or alone... Today was no less Kunj was all alone on the day of off.... Of he would have not caught them full day they would have been out and Kunj would have been stuck at home all alone....
After shifting to this place Kunj had found it difficult to make friends... He have a friend in college and beside him no one else .. he didn't minded as his brothers were there with him... They would go out and hang out together... Neal and Manik sometimes even took him with them when going to meet their friends but now the equation was changing... After those boys came into picture things have changed... Abhi knew they were bad news but didn't take any drastic step just explained the boys calmly and trusted them to take the decision wisely but now was the time to put his foot down and return back to old Abhi who would not spare a rod when required...
When boys didn't answered he spoke more firmly...
Abhi- i am waiting for answer.... Speak up...
Neal- sorry Bhai... Wo actually wo hum log bas....
He didn't know what to say... He had lied and there is no explanation of it...
Manik- sorry Bhai .. I... Sorry .
Abhi- keep your sorry to yourselves... You don't mean anything by saying that... So if you don't have any explanation for what you said and for what you did... I do have consequences for what you both did and did not do....
So firstly let us deal with what you didn't do ..
Neal did you completed the project file of mr. Dev?
Neal- umm bhai... I was working on it... I...
Abhi cut him in between...
Abhi- yes or no...
Neal- no bhai...
Abhi- ok... Manik did you read the file and made the required notes and changes of the file I gave you...
Manik- No bhai ..
Abhi- great then let's start from there both of you go to our rooms and bring your files and laptops....
Both just looked at him in a state of shock...
Abhi- go now you have five minutes to come be back...
Both left the room to get their stuff... Abhi rubbed his face he have to make them understand their responsibility towards the work and other relations... Soon the two boys came back...
Abhi- so you both will kneel down there ( he pointed at the end of the room) and do your work. You will not get up till the time it is not done nor you will move out of the kneeling position.... After this work is done you two can eat and later we will discuss about what you have done...
Saying this he left the room after they both did what they were ordered .. Abhi left to meet his younger brother while other two knew it will be a long day .....