Chapter 11

Abhi had it enough of Kunj bratiness for a day... He took hold of his chin and made him face towards himself and brought the spoon full of chocolate cake near his lips.
Abhi- Kunj open your mouth.
Kunj just shook his head in no. Adarsh and Manik just looking helplessly at them.
Irritated and angry Abhi pressed the cheeks of Kunj tightly and forcefully opened his mouth and pushed the spoon in his parted lips. Kunj grimced at the taste.. He never liked eating sweet things and this cake was extra sweet for him. He couldn't spit it knowing it will not be good for him... He tried stopping Abhi but Abhi kept feeding him forcefilly. Kunj was not liking it and in helplessness tears started falling from his eyes.
Abhi noticed it.
Abhi- Baccha please don't do like this.. I know you don't like it but this is far better then medicines.
Kunj- Bhai I am perfectly fine.. Please bhai nahi khana mujhe.. Aur nahi khaya jayega.. I'll throw up if one more spoon will go in my
mouth. Please bhai..
Abhi couldn't see his baccha like this so he kept the plate aside.
Abhi- Fine I will not feed you more but from tomorrow you will eat sweet things.. we will start with small servings but you will eat without tantrums..
At the end his voice was stern.. Kunj just nodded thankful that now he will not have that cake... Afterall who put so much of sugar in cake... Kunj looked up at Adarsh and Manik.. Adarsh gave him a slight smike while Manik was busy enjoying his cake.
As soon as Abhi got up from his side he picked up glass of water and had it in one go to remove the taste of cake.. All three laughed at his action..
Abhi- Baccha pani pina tha to you should have said.. I would have passed it to you...
Kunj gave a sheepish smile and then got up in hurry and ran to washroom to throw up...
Abhi went behind him and rubbed his back.. They were somewhat expecting it.. When they came out Adarsh was standing there with lemon water..
Adarsh- Have this it will remove the taste as well as you will feel better...
Kunj mumbbled a thank you and had it...
He noticed Manik who after being reliefed that Kunj is fine couldn't control his laugh .
Kunj with a cute pout- Manu bhai why are you laughing??
Manik- We were suppose to be angry with you but you fainted leading us to forgive you easily but it seems like feeding you cake was a punishment for you... If you wouldn't have gone there you wouldn't have fainted and neither we would have known about this ...
He again laughed..
Kunj looked at Abhi and Adarsh who were also smilling... He pouted and again looked at Manik. He gave a smirk to him which confused Manik as now he knows Kunj have got a plan to get him in trouble..
Kunj- Manu bhai are you feeling very cold..
Manik eyes widened while Abhi and Adarsh gave a confused look at Manik.
Manik- Yes I am feeling cold..
He said it with as much confidence as he could say.
Kunj- Oo really... Remove your jacket...
Manik- Why?? I am feeling cold that is why I am wearing jacket... Why shall I remove it??
Adarsh- What is it Kunj?? Why ate you asking him to remove it... As is it he hardly ever wear jacket...
Kunj- Thats the thing bhai... Ask him to open his jacket zip...
Abhi looked at both of his wayward sons and asked Manik to open the zip,.
Manik glared at Kunj who  was smiling and then opened the zip slowly...As the zip was opened one could see he was wearing that light jacket only over his vest... No t.shirt or any other sweater was worn..
Abhi was angry and Adarsh was amused as how easily he was manupilating his elder brother...
Abhi- Manik come here..
He ordered keeping himself as calm as possible.. 
Manik slowly walked up to him.. As soon as he came in front , Abhi took hold of his ear and twisted it before scolding him..
Abhi- What is this Manik?? Do you want to fall ill??
Manik- Sorry bhai... I will...
Abhi cut him in between...Actually no need... You are feeling hot inside na so lets cool down your body...
Saying this he pulled Manik by his ear itself... Adarsh and Kunj were shocked... Kunj now felt guilty as he just wanted to have some fun but he never thought Manik will get in so much trouble... While Adarsh knew why Abhi was reacting like this.. Afterall Manik has been warned about wearing jaxkets and sweaters many a times.. Temperature is very low and he will fall ill if not taking care... At night temperature fall tremendously... Abhi pulled Manik in the washroom and making him stand under the shower started the cold shower..
Abhi still angry- Stay... Dare you move from here..
Saying this he came out..
Adarsh and Kunj both were shocked as they followed him .... Manik was shocked with this punishment... He was feeling cold but he knew he can't come out before his brother order... Manik do feel cold but heavy jackets and sweaters are too irritating according to him so he avoid wearing them.. Abhi had warn him many times but he always ignored it... But now he was regretting it...
Adarsh came to Abhi in shock and anger- Are you out of your mind? He will fall sick like this... Is this the way to punish?? Get him out of there??
Abhi- Adu relax after sometime I will get him out... He needed this as he was getting way to casual and not listening to me about wearing warm clothes.. After this he will surely wear them. Let him feel little cold...
In truth even Abhi was feeling bad about doing this but he knows he have to be strict with them..
Adarsh- You are insane... Is this the way to teach...
Abhi- Then what shall I do???
Adarsh was quiet as he didn't had any answer..
Abhi- Tell na dear??
Adarsh- I don't know.. but this is not right...
Abhi smilled at his friend and hugged him tight.. - Don't worry only for few minutes then I will pull him out...
Adarsh - Do it now..
Abhi- After 5 mintues.. Where is Kunj??
He asked noticing that kunj was not in room..
Adarsh- He was here only..
They both went in the washroom and the scene in front of them both a smile on their faces...