chapter 31

Abhi Pov
After looking at Kunj who was sitting quietly waiting for me lost in his own thoughts I decided to take him out first... With Neal I can talk a bit later but my baby needs me. There is certainly something that he is worried about or troubled for. Him sitting so silently is a proof of that. The boy I have raised is not the one to sit like this.
As I moved forward I saw Neal coming down.

Pov over

Abhi- Aru I am going out with Kunj for sometime. I'll talk to you later.
Neal looked at Kunj who turned around on hearing my voice and frowns came on his forehead.
Neal- is he fine. Looks Little disturbed..
Abhi- i don't know and that is one of the reason I am taking him out..
Neal- ok... You carry on... Will see you later?
Abhi just patted on his back with a smile and moved forward.
Saying bye to two boys Abhi and  Kunj left the house to spend time.
Abhi- where to?
Kunj- it's quite sunny yet so let us go to beach...
Abhi-Kunj ok then beach it is ..
The drive was silent that made Abhi more concern about the boy. Soon they reached the beach. Both settled down facing the sea at the distance that small waves touched their feet.
Abhi- so how's college going?
Kunj- it's good ..
Abhi- made any new friend?
Kunj- nope
Abhi- what happened baccha why are you not making any friends... I know my boy don't have any trouble in making friends so what happened? Is there anything wrong,??
Kunj( in mind) - everything is wrong.. I don't belong here... It is not my country?? It is not what I want for myself?
Abhi called out on not getting any answer..
Abhi- Kunj baccha you can tell me...
Kunj- no bhai there is no problem... It's just that I don't wish to make any friend as of now... As it is only few months are left for college to get over... And I have a friend who is more than enough for me...
Abhi- yes I agree only few months are left for college but then you have to do masters... Will you carry on without friends??
Kunj looked at his brother in shock not knowing what to say or actually how to say. The only thing that came out of his mouth was Masters..
Abhi took the look on his face as that of confusion as the word came out as question...
Abhi- yes... I am sure you are not thinking of quitting studies after graduation...
Kunj- no not planning to ...
Before he could continue Abhi cut him...
Abhi- good because I am not going to allow you to quite... Along with that after college I want you to come to office so that you can work under technical team... After your higher studies I want you to take up the responsibility of technology in our company...
Kunj face lost all the colour.. he thought he will talk about his dream but now he don't have courage to say anything... He don't have courage togo against his brother wish... Brother who have raised him...
Abhi looked at Kunj who was lost in his own thoughts...
Abhi- what happened Kunj??
Kunj- nothing bhai...
Abhi didn't pushed knowing his brother will talk when he will be comfortable.. he thought he was worried about working on office and exams.. isn't that normal to feel nervous... Not one it came in mind to ask what he wish to do.. Kunj never talked about his future just like others and so it was taken that he will also join office like others. Even though his subject was science not commerce....

After sitting for some more time Abhi broke the silence...
Abhi- so shall we move from here...
Kunj nodded his head in yes and got up.
While coming to the car
Abhi- so next stop is...
Kunj- home...
This stopped Abhi in his track... Kunj before coming had a full list of things he wish to do and place he want to go but now he want to go home...
Kunj noticed his brother standing still so called out...
Kunj- bhaiya kya hua??
Abhi- why you want to go home??
Kunj rubbed his face..  he want to go home to his room under the shower to clear his mind who is shouting at him to tell his brother about his dream.. but his heart is not agreeing to it after seeing a spark in his brother's eyes when talking about him joining the company.
Kunj- bhaiya I enjoy your company but the thing is going to gaming zone or movie without the other two is no fun... We can come again some other day... All four of us... That will be fun...
Abhi nodded his head in yes... As even he was wishing for other two to be there with them... But he was disappointed while returning back as these two hours didn't got him anywhere with his brother who don't want to talk... On contrary to it seems like the boy got more troubled...
Deciding to talk to other two also about it and to figure out what got him so troubled he drived silently to the place they have started calling home...