Bonus Chapter [R]

Steamy scene from the POV of Natalie White

"Why? I just wanted to remind my girl that I most definitely do not have a pussy", Xavier smiled smugly at my blushing face.

Is that how you want to play this Mr Russo? Alright! Game on!

Instead of replying to him, I started driving again while a  victorious smile adorned Xavier's face.

Let's see how long that lasts.

Changing routes, I drove down  the road, closer to the forests. I now noticed Xavier's expression changing. I checked the time and realised that we still got like 45 minutes to kill before his fight.

"Where are we going?", Xavier looked out the window noticing that we have changed routes.

"In search of a discreet place for you to remind me that you do not have a pussy", I deadpanned

"What!?", He turned 90 degrees  in his seat to stare at me wide eyed.

"You heard me", I batted my lashes at him as I parked the car closer to the forest.

"You're not fucking serious are you?", Xavier glanced at the cracked screen of his phone, "We have to be there in like 45 minutes!"

"Isn't 45 minutes plenty of time? We're only like 15 minutes away from Sacramento", I edged him on, teasingly as I ran a index down his arm

Go on surrender, Mr Russo.

Catching on to what I'm trying to do, Xavier tilted his head at me and with one pull, I was on his lap.

I blinked rapidly as my heartbeat started rising. Xavier wrapped his arms around my waist and smirked at me. Glancing up from his lips to his eyes, I momentarily got lost and placed my knees on either side of him.

Xavier brought up his hand and tucked a piece of hair that has fallen on my face, behind my ear.

"What are you playing at mia Bella?", Xavier smiled at me as his thumb traced my jawline.

"Right now? Honestly...I don't know", I chuckled at him sheepishly.

Grabbing my hand, he placed it on his cheek,
"Kiss me beautiful", he winked at me.

I didn't think twice before I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him. My hand pulled at his hair as he roughly bit down on my lip, making me gasp slightly. His tongue collided with mine as I placed both my hands on either sides of his jaw and moulded my lips against his

Xavier angled my face as he kissed me harder, depriving me of air before trailing kisses down my jaw to my neck. He kissed the base of my neck and nipped lightly drawing a moan from me.

He kept trailing hickeys down my neck as I pushed back my head in ectasy. Once he reached the neckline of my gown, he ran his hand up the hem of my dress and tickled the skin of my thigh as he did so. My breaths quickened when Xavier tilted his head and gazed at me while his finger pushed aside the crotch of my soaking lace.

Xavier leaned back against his seat and folded his free hand behind his head. His eyes were locked in mine as he dipped a finger inside of me.

My mouth opened in a loud breath as he pushed his index in and out of me. Adding a second finger, he pulled me down to him and caught my lips in his. His lips worked against mine while he pumped his fingers in me.

Moaning into the kiss, I stretched my legs further against him, allowing him to reach further within me as his fingers buried knuckles deep in my core.

"Xav", I moaned into his mouth as his tongue dominated mine.

Xavier overwhelmed my already exploding senses by using his thumb to rub my clit while his index and middle finger pumped in and out of me rhythmically.

I started grinding against his fingers when I felt my climax building up. Xavier fastened the pace of his fingers within me and leaned back against the seat with his free hand on the small of my back.

Xavier's thumb rubbed my clit again as he inserted a third finger inside me, stretching me out. Then he curled the three digits within me and made my walls clench around him. With one final thrust, I moaned out his name as I came undone on his fingers.

He pulled his fingers out and brought it up to his face, fingers glistening with my wetness as he sucked each of them individually. And immediately made me wet all over again.

Before Xavier can react, I trailed my hand down to his zipper and unzipped him, exposing his white boxers. He stared at me as my heartbeat fastened.

I stroked his growing bulge while biting my lip and pulled down his jeans a bit. Hooking a finger in the waistline of his boxers, I tugged, springing his erection free as it stood upright. I ran a finger down his pulsing vein and inched up my dress before positioning him against my opening.

Leaning into his ear I whispered,
"Remember when someone said...'I'd rather eat dust than let you ride me', smiling smugly I pushed myself down on him.

My eyes almost rolled to the back of my head at the fullness of having whole of him inside of me again. Xavier too closed his eyes as he gripped on to my waist and thrusted me against him.

His hand travelled up from my waist to my jaw as he turned my head roughly and started assaulting my neck with open mouthed kisses. Moaning inbetween the skin to skin contact and his harsh kisses on my neck, I felt like I was on cloud 9.

Running my fingers through Xavier's locks, I tugged hard as I rode him hard. Xavier's hands went back under my dress and placed themselves on my cheeks before gripping them tightly and pushing me down more hardly against him.

Xavier slapped my ass as I thrusted on to him, making me moan with my eyes closed. I felt myself clenching around his girth as he thrusted into me faster and harder.

Just as I climaxed, Xavier pulled out and shot his semen down on to his jeans.

Damn his pull out game is so good. Can I love this guy anymore?

Placing my head against his chest, I waited for my racing heart to calm down as Xavier did the same. After a minute like that he wrapped his arms around me and buried his head in my hair  before placing a kiss behind my ear.

"You're crazy but I love you more for it", he chuckled.

"I love you too doofus", I ruffled his hair and pecked his lips.