21~ Natalie White

He groaned in pain as I hugged him tightly.
"Oh shit, you're all bruised right? Let's get you all bandaged up", I tried pulling him away but he didn't move an inch.

Does this boy eat iron for breakfast or something?

"Coach Grey you pick up the prize today, I have to drop her home", Xavier ignored me and spoke to the rusty old man as if I wasn't here.

"I'm not a kid! I can get home by myself alright?", I glared at him

"I don't trust you to not go searching for another fight considering how you looked so at home here today", Xavier glared back at me before grabbing my hand and pulling me outside.

"I'll take you to get treated, come with me", Once outside I tried to pull him with me towards my car.

But he suddenly yanked his hand from mine and narrowed his eyes at me.
"Why don't you mind your own fucking business Bella!", he yelled at me loudly and angrily making me take a step back.

"Why do you keep clinging to me and bothering me!?", He continued yelling, each word tugging at my heart harder than the last.

When did I become to pathetic to be affected by someone's words? Maybe since the day you deluded yourself into thinking that maybe he at least he...cared for you. My subconscious decided to add fuel to the fire.

I kept cracking and cracking till I could no longer, for the first time in my life, I let a tear slip infront of the person who made me cry. For the first time in my life, I didn't have courage to shove down my feelings with a sarcastic remark. So instead I removed his stupid cloak and threw it against him hard.

"Do you hate me that much? Do you hate me so much that my sheer presence irritates you? Even when I'm trying my hardest to not be rude and slap you in your face for speaking to me like this? Maybe I am a bitch that everyone hates, but there's only so much a bitch can take too! You Xavier Russo are no longer required to be my fake boyfriend, I grant you permission to stay as far away from me as I will from you.", Trying my best to hold in all the tears threatening to spill I turned and walked away from the man who entered my life and completely upturned it only to leave me a bigger mess than even before.

I didn't get to go long before I was pulled by my forearm on to a familiar hard chest. He tilted my chin up with his index and wiped the few traitorous tears that have escaped my ducts before swooping low and collecting my lips against his.

The dam broke as I let the tears flow while he kissed me. He wrapped his hands around my waist tightly as his lips moulded against mine. He kissed me slow and passionately as if he didn't want to let go, but I knew better. So I pulled away and pushed him off.

"And then you go do that. What's that supposed to mean? I- I don't know what you want from me Xavier! Are you playing me? Are you having fun manipulating me like this! You're hot one minute and then cold to me in the other! What is this supposed to mean! How am I supposed to feel!?", I cried letting all my pent anger and emotion finally catch up to me.

"I-I don't know okay?", He finally spoke making me look up at him running a hair through his hand.

"I don't know what you're supposed to feel because I don't even know what I'm supposed to feel. But I know one thing...I don't hate you, infact you're the only female beside my sister that I can stand to be around. You infuriate me, true. But I wouldn't have it any other way. You're mine Bella. I'm sorry I yelled at you...I just couldn't stand you being here all on your own, dressed in that specially. It's way more dangerous here than you think, I don't want you involved in this part of my life", He finished making my heart go in to a cardiac arrest. Did Xavier Russo just say I was his?

"I'm yours?"

"That's what you took out of everything I said?", he arched an amused brow at me.

"Yes cause that was the only important bit while the other was just you rambling on about how unsafe I was here in my cheer kit. Believe it or not, I have faced way more dangerous shit than this dingy basement Xavier", I shrugged nonchalantly halting my memory from wondering to the 'more dangerous shit' I aforementioned

"Does that more dangerous shit have something to do with a hospital?", Xavier inquired making me glance up at him.

"More or less", I shrugged before changing the subject, "Would you now let me take care of you?"

"Depends...Would you actually take care of me?", Xavier arched a curious brow at me while smirking.

"Maybe", I blushed while grabbing his hand and leading him towards my car.

"We'll stop at a pharmacy and get whatever we need to treat those wounds of yours", I informed as he put on the cloak to cover his bare chest.

Damn it! My view...

Stopping by a local pharmacy I grabbed whatever necessary before driving around and parking near a little cliff overlooking the town.

I turned around in my seat while Xavier eyed me curiously. Grabbing his face in my palm, I slowly examined it for his injuries. His jaw was bruising, his bottom lip was busted, his nose had dried blood on it along with a massive bruise and his cheek had a slight cut too.

"Judging by the look on your face, things aren't looking too good for me, are they?", Xavier questioned making my eyes linger on his for a second.

"You have sooo many bruises", I shook my head as I grabbed the bottle of saline and cotton wools to clean the dried blood off his face. After cleaning them, I added bandaids to the little cuts here and there before swiping my thumb across his busted lip, my eyes shooting to his for a second as my heart went into tachycardia.

"I-uh did the best I can for the cuts on your face. Here hold these against the bruise on your jaw", I handed him an ice pack from the bag.

My eyes shot down to his chest as I remembered him being punched multiple times on his abdomen and upper body.
"D-do you mind?", I asked him eyeing the cloak.

He chuckled lightly before shaking his head no and removing the cloak. I didn't even get to ogle at his muscled and toned body as multiple brusies new and old littered his chest, drawing a gasp from me.

Reaching over the center console, I wiped the dried blood away with saline and shifted uncomfortably to try and reach his chest so I could place an ice pack on the purpling bruise.

Before I knew it, Xavier's arm was around my waist, lifting me up from my seat. He placed me on his lap and handed me the ice pack while I blinked in shock.

"Easier this way", Xavier shrugged nonchalantly with a grin on his face as he noticed my growing blush.

As I shifted both my legs over to the left side of him, I turned my attention back to his abs and bruises to distract myself from this compromising position. I then trailed my hand down his chest to a purpling bruise and placed an ice pack on it, he initially winced in pain but bit through it as I placed my hand on his shoulder to support myself.

Afterwards I wrapped bandages around his right arm, left chest and on the right side of his abdomen before pinning them tightly in place.

"All done", I smiled at him after examining my good job of wrapping his bruises.

"Thank you my Bella", Xavier placed a gentle hand on my face as his thumb rubbed soothing patterns on the side.

I just looked at those deep blue eyes shadowing mine and smiled at him again. For the first time in my life...I feel content.

"My Bella", Xavier repeated as he tilted my head up and kissed me.