5~ Natalie White

I woke up in my large, plush heart shaped bed in my faded pink silk nightgown.

After checking the time, I threw on my unicorn slide-ons and did my business in the attached bathroom. I then walked into the massive closet dad had installed for all my new clothes and dressed myself in a high waist jean and light green cardigan with a white tee underneath. I wore my silver crescent moon necklace and matched it with some moon rings on my fingers before dressing my feet with my black box heels. I grabbed a Louis Vuitton bag for the day and transferred all my stationery and books to it from my Dior bag.

Walking down the stairs I saw dad sitting at the breakfast table with his head buried in today's newspaper.

"Morning Daddy", I kissed his cheek.

"Morning princess", Dad looked up from the newspaper for a split second.

A maid placed some bread and butter in front of me.
"No thank you Martha, I'll have some fruits instead"

"Yes Ma'am", she scurried off to fetch me my fruits when I caught glimpse of someone tiptoeing out of my dad's bedroom.

"Morning Principal Jenkins", I startled her.

She cleared her throat before standing up straight.
"M-morning Miss White"

"Oh you can just call me Natalie out of school Mrs. Jenkins. Would you care for breakfast?" I smiled sweetly at her while my dad gave me a side glance.

"Mrs. Jenkins is leaving, we wouldn't want her to be late for school now, would we?" Dad looked at me with a what-do-you-think-you're-doing look.

Dad never let his fling of the month stay down for breakfast where Mom used to be. The old man is still hung up on the whore who ditched her family to run away with a middle class man.

"I wouldn't worry about being late for school if I were her, I mean she's the principal after all. Aren't you Mrs. Jenkins?" I smiled exaggeratingly at her again.

"Uhm", since she was at a loss for words so I decided to aid her.

"Martha why don't you sit Miss Jenkins here next to me, I'm sure I'm good company. Aren't I daddy?"

Martha placed my fruits in front of me before directing Principal Jenkins to the chair next to me.

"Yeah yeah", Dad mumbled unenthusiastically, too focused on his paper. He was sitting at the head of the table as usual, so if Mrs. Jenkins were to sit next to me, she would be out of his direct vision, therefore he didn't object to her joining us for breakfast.

Now to put my plan in motion.
"Principal Jenkins, I hope you enjoy this simple breakfast with us this morning"

"Thank you Miss- I mean Natalie"

I wanted to cringe at her calling me by my name but I managed to reel in my disgust.

"So Mrs. Jenkins about the new scholarship students..."

"What about them?" Principal Jenkins greedily stuffed her mouth with the strawberry waffles. She must been starving after her adventures last night.

"As you know... I'm the class president, so it'd help for me to have their student profiles"

"Their wha- tterjdi", Mrs. Jenkins choked on a strawberry.

"Their student profiles", I handed a glass of water to the currently choking principal. Though she didn't really need it as she quickly recollected herself. Must've had a lot experience with choking.

"You do know they're confidential details, don't you?", she spoke after gulping down the water I handed her.

"So I can't have them?" I wiped the corner of my mouth against a small napkin.