26~ Xavier Russo

With ten minutes to noon, Bella honked impatiently infront of the gym. I walked out and motioned for her to lower the window as I leaned inside.

"What are doing? Get on!", Bella greeted me sweetly.

"We're taking the bus"

"What?", She lowered her white rimmed shades to her nose as she peaked at me from above them.

"Didn't you hear me the first time?", I arched a brow at her

"You meant the bus as in..." She fake gagged before continuing, "P-public transportation?"

"It's public transportation and not p-public transportation Bella", I walked over to her side of the car and opened the door.

"Yeah not happening Xav. I'm not stepping on them overcrowded sweat on wheels when I have perfectly scented and unoccupied car", She folded her arms against her chest as she leaned against the seat.

"Too bad, you don't have a choice", I exclaimed as I removed the key from her car and pocketed it.

"I won't hesitate to sue my boyfriend for theft! Hand me back my car keys!", She outstretched her hand towards me. I pulled that hand and swept my arms under her and carried her bridal style out of the car before placing her back on her feet and locking the car with the key fob in my pocket.

"What is the matter with you! Why do we have to take the...", she again faked gagged before saying the word 'bus'

Rolling my head at her antics I enveloped my hand in hers and walked her to the bus stop despite her constant whining and protests.

"When did you manage to grab your handbag?", I looked at her amused.

"Uh I don't know? Probably when you kidnapped me out of own car?!", I rolled my eyes at her again and held her squirming figure tightly while waiting for the bus.

We caught quite a few eyes at the bus stop as Bella dressed in a white mini skirt, crop top and rimmed shades was currently being held by a six foot figure in black jeans, shirt and combat boots.

"We could've already gotten to the hospital by now if we just took the damn car!", The woman glared at me.

"Didn't know your car had a rocket installed on the side to get to the hospital in two minutes", She huffed and turned the other way in response, her hand held still in mine so she can't escape.

"Have you ever taken a bus before?"

"No and I don't intend to either! Can't we just go in the car? Pleaseeee....babe?", She added the last part a minute later with puppy dog eyes.

"You look like you're having an aneurysm. Stop"

"Its practice for the actual aneurysm I'd get when I board the damn bus!"

"Gawd stop being spoilt for one minute and live like a commoner. You're not a 19th century princess", I tugged her hand to bring her closer to me.

"No. I'm not. Because I'm a 21st century princess who's currently being forced to travel on a germ, sweat and peasant infested death on wheels"

Calm down Xavier. You can do this.

Thankfully the bus arrived before I lost my mind. Pulling her infront of me, I pushed her reluctant self up the few steps as she clinged on to the handbag held against her chest

Directing her to the window seat I made her sit down as she cringed and coiled into her self to avoid touching any of the surfaces in the bus.

"Would you relax?"