16~ Xavier Russo

I played on my phone, waiting for the bus. I need to get to the hospital in twenty minutes, where is this damn bus!

I looked up the road to see the familiar red Porsche reversing and come to a stop infront of me.

Rolling down her window, Bella popped her head out.
"Need a ride?"

"Think I already said it earlier...I'd rather eat dust than let you ride me", I smugly winked at her, leaning back.

"Be serious Xavier. Don't you have a drug deal taking place in 10 minutes", she arched her eyebrow at me.

Fuck! The doctor must be waiting for me. Should I or should I not go with her?

After weighing the pros and cons of my decision I climbed in on the passenger side of her Porsche.

"Where to?", she asked

"Can we drop by my place first?"

"Of course you got to get the supplies right?", she winked suggestively before racing the car and reaching my place in record time. She drove like a mad woman!

Removing myself off the dashboard, I went in to my room and pocketed my fight money before walking back to the car.

"Bella", I started once I got in.

She arched an eyebrow in response before motioning for me to continue.
"I need you to not ask any questions, okay?"

"OMG we're really going to a drug deal, aren't we!?", Her eyes widened while her jaw dropped

"Just drive", I rolled my eyes at her antics.

"Where to?"

"California Central Hospital", I spoke with no emotion whatsoever.

"Isn't that too public for a drug deal?"

"Just drive woman", I ran a hand through my hair exasperatingly.

We arrived at the hospital in five minutes due to Bella's excellent driving. After parking I got off and started walking to the reception before noticing Bella following me.

"What do you think you're doing?", I halted in my steps to glare at her.

"I want to see which nurse you're selling to", She shrugged before walking past me into the reception.

I'm going to murder that woman someday.

Would you though? A random voice in my head doubted me. Probably my good conscious not wanting me to kill anybody.

I went to the reception and the same nurse that was there the last time saw me and smiled. From my peripheral vision I saw Bella throwing her a glare.

"You're here to pay for Cheriè Russo's boarding cost right?", The nurse got up as she asked me.

"Yes" She motioned for me to follow her to the counter.

"Who's Cheriè Russo?", Bella asked from beside me.

What part of no questions does she not understand?

I stared at her for a minute before answering,
"My sister"

I felt her stiffen like a rock beside me, all emotion fleeing her face. She paled like a ghost and before I could inquire her what's wrong the nurse called me to pay.

After paying the nurse told me that the doctor is on his way to Cheriè's room.

As I started to walk towards Cheriè's room, I felt a tug on my shirt.