6~ Xavier Russo

"Oh dear! Take him to the nurse immediately Miss White", the woman who gave us a test on day one of her class, spoke to that manipulative bitch.

"Gladly Mrs. Linton." The bitch- whatever her name is slipped her small, soft hand in mine and tried pulling me up from my seat.

Contrary to the person, her soft hand is warming to hold. Also what is the woman's damn name again? Whatever! I'll just call her Bella in my head, even though she clearly is no Bella.

I yanked down the hand that was holding mine and pulled her face down to me.
"What. Are. You. Playing. At?"

"You're bleeding all over my paper Xavier please let me take you to the nurse", the fake sweetness in her voice momentarily stunned me but that smirk gracing the corner of her pink lips brought me back.

"Yes Mr. Russo, please head to the nurse immediately", Mrs. Linton ordered me to leave.

Still I stayed. Unwilling to cave into her little scheme, I sported the best glare I could muster on my face.

"Look you can sit here and bleed to death all over my table or you could do us both a favor by bunking this stupid test together!", Bella whispered angrily.

Considering my options, I chose to go with the latter though the first was tempting. So I let her pull me up and away from the classroom, in what I hope is the direction of the nurse's office. Her hand was still in mine.

"Nurse Jane!" Bella stopped in front of a white door with a red cross.

"Yes dear?", the door was opened by a short and plump woman in her mid-40s, wearing a plain white gown with white socks and white shoes. She also wore a white headrest.

"I got a patient here for you. See he got into a fight with these robbers last night and wasn't tended to properly and so his knuckles reopened and decided to bleed all over my table and papers."

I pulled her hand and brought her close to me,
"I thought I was in a crash last night", I arched an eyebrow at her amused

"My creativity knows no bounds", she gave that sick smile of hers again, it crept me out initially but by now I've gotten used to it.

"Sit down son, let me get an ice pack for you", I rolled my eyes at nurses and their usage of icepacks. Ice does not deserve to be disrespected like this, it should be in a nice ol' glass of scotch, where it belongs in.

Bella propped herself up onto one of the nearby tables and crossed her legs before picking at her nails boredly. She really needs to get off her high horse, acting as if she owns the place.

The nurse was busy ice-ing my knuckles while Bella was staring at me intensely.
"What?" I arched an eyebrow at her.

She smiled. A real fucking genuine smile. Is she okay?
"Nothing. I just realized that you cooperated with me for the first time ever" And her smile was gone to be replaced with that evil smirk of hers

"Whatever", I rolled my eyes at her.

"Nurse Jane! Nurse Jane! You're wanted at the field, the goal post fell on two water boys and they're unconscious!" Two young jocks broke in to the nurse's office with panic and guilt written across their faces.

Let me guess... They decided to 'prank' the water boys before their plan backfired.

"Oh my!" The nurse grabbed a ready-to-go first aid kit and was out the door.

I too tried to get up to leave before Bella jumped off the table and pressed down on my shoulders to make me sit again.

"What're you doing now?" I eyed her suspiciously. I do not trust that woman for shit.