34~ Xavier Russo

Upon entering Bella's house, her former bodyguard directed us down a well lit basement and stopped infront of a metal door.

"What're you upto?", I arched an eyebrow at Bella

"Something great", she winked before opening the door and entering.

"I now have no doubts that you truly are Natalie. I mean who else in their sane mind would have me kidnapped before the breaking of dawn", A sharply dressed dude in a floral tuxedo was sitting in the center of the room, tied to a chair.

"Hello Damien", She gave a sickly sweet smile to him.

"Sup Bitch?", He nodded his head at her.

"Who's he?", I gave Bella a look, gaining the attention of the said dude

"I could ask the same.", The dude named Damien side-eyed me.

"Damien, this is my boyfriend Xavier and Xav this is my former  manager in boxing and half brother"

"What!?", I blurted.

"What, what?", Bella looked at me confusingly.

"Think he's referring to the half brother bit you stupidass", Damien huffed out.

"Oh yeah. My dad had a mistress long time back and this is the miserable outcome", Bella explained before glancing at Damien and grimacing.

"My mother was not the mistress! You're mother was the whore who forced him to marry her"

"Whatever", She rolled her eyes at him.

"My dude, you're being threatened to date her, aren't you?", Damien gave me a sympathetic look while Bella glared daggers at him

"I like him", I smirked at Bella's  angering face.

"I'm starting to regret my decision here", Bella's glared wavered back and forth between me and Damien.

"What exactly is your decision now?", I arched an eyebrow at Bella.

"Damien I want you to be his manager"

"My what!?"

"Can you first of all untie me?"

After settling down in the living room, the three of us were in a staring contest.

"Would you two stop trying to freeze me with your glare?", Bella folded her arms against her chest

"What are you planning Bella?", I gave her another impatient look

"Bella? Her? Beast more like...", Damien scrunched his face at us before adding, "I thought I cut contacts with you for good. Guess inner peace only lasts two years "

"I thought so too asshole. Now suck it up and listen to me! Xavier is a boxer, a good one at that. And so I want him to sign him under you for the NBA"

"Wait! what ar-", I started but Damien cut me off

"So I'm just supposed to sign him because you say so? AND ITS NOT THE NBA ANYMORE! IT'S WBA. Say with me W-B-A"

What the fuck is happening?

"Whatever. Anyways, eventhough you're supposed to sign him because I say so, you can always test him. See if I'm exaggerating in the tiniest bit"

"So you're telling me, if he were to fight against my champion he'd win?"

"I'm right here! Why the fuck am I not involved in a conversation about me?", My anger  skyrocketed