20~ Xavier Russo

"Tonight battling it out on the Semi Finale of Townley Championship Tournament we have our not-so-rookie-fighter, Xavier Russo AKA The Black Eye! And competing with him to fight for a chance in the Ultimate Finale, the 20 year old fire cracker! Benjamin Hawk AKA The Detonator! Please take your place on the ring our beloved fighters! While you Ladies and Gentleman place your bets on the one worth your money as the fight is about to begin!"

When the MC was done spitting on his microphone, I strode out into the ring confidently though on the inside I was far from it.

Coach Grey was not happy when I came in late and already half burned out from the game, he yelled at me for 10 minutes straight before reminding me whom I'm doing this for.

Cheriè. Cheriè's Russo. Your fratello will win. For you. Even if it's the last thing I do.

I walked on to the stage and bumped gloves with the arrogant Detonator who looked as if he had a stick up his ass.

After repeating the don't kill rule,  The bell dinged signalling the start of the fight. I cracked my neck muscles and brought my gloved fists up to my chest.

With agility The Detonator landed a blow on my jaw before I could even blink, this had me staggering backwards while covering up as he tried to uppercut me. My cover up defended the hit from reaching as I backpedaled.

Faking a right I swinged my other arm but it hit air as he ducked in record time. I did an amateur move and barelled towards him to land a blow on abdomen but he check hooked it and hit me straight in the gut.

I grunted in pain as he clinched me and punched me continuously in the side. I tried pulling him off but he held tight and landed a kidney punch on me, which is a very illegal and painful move.

"Fuck!", I groaned in pain as I kicked away from his grasp and ended up in the other end of the ring.

Gathering all of my remaining energy I slowly walked towards the center of the ring. The Detonator immediately shot towards me but thankfully I managed to turn in time to have him hit the curb of the ring on the other end.

This dude has too much energy for his own good. Taking a deep breath I stood waiting for him to shot towards me again and when he did I punched him straight on the nose, shattering it.

He was forced back the impact of the punch but he was quick on his feet as he used my own move against me and high kicked me on the head effectively knocking me down. Grunting I immediately shot to my feet while holding my bleeding head.

He shot forward again to take advantage of my dizzy state and jabbed me. I was struggling to stay up as I kicked him in the side of his chest and followed it with a uppercut.

The dude tried to clinch me again but I ducked from his grasp and upper cut him on the neck but he counter-punched me on the nose hard enough to bleed. Spitting the blood oozing down to my mouth, I tried to swirl and high kicked him but he grabbed my other foot and threw me off balance knocking me to the ground.

He climbed atop me tried landing continous punches on my head to knock me out but I brought my fists up to take the blows instead of my head.

By now the audience was comparatively quieter trying to get grasp of what was happening yet one voice I'd recognise  anywhere rang out.

"STOP GETTING BEATEN YOU LOSER. PUNCH THAT ASSHOLE!" I swiftly turned my head in the direction of the voice and even in the dark that blonde mop of hair glowed.

What the fuck is she doing here!

Thanks to my wonderful fake girlfriend distracting me The Detonator was able to land a painful jab on my jaw.

"GET UP AND PUNCH HIM YOU LOSER!", This time she managed to get both mine and The Detonator's attention. She is standing right next to Coach Grey beside the ring, the fuck!

How did she even get past the guar- that's when I noticed that she was still in her cheer outfit and the guards were too busy ogling her body to stop her from entering the ring side.

My fists clenched as I pushed The Detonator off and punched him hard enough to back off. I was about to break his already broken nose again before the bell rang signalling the end of bout one.

Rushing off the ring, I spat out the mouth guard with blood and grabbed my black cloak from Coach Grey before throwing it on Bella standing beside the ring

"What the fuck are you doing here!?", I angrily questioned as I threw the hoodie of the cloak over her blonde locks.

"I followed you", She nonchalantly shrugged while using the sleeve of the cloak to wipe at the side of my bleeding head before I pulled back.

"You followed me! All the way from school?" She just fucking nodded in response before pulling me back to her and wiping at my head again.

Anger surged through me at her whole nonchalantness about this. She fucking followed me into an illegal underground boxing ring and is now tending to my cuts while I should be using this precious time to discuss strategies with Coach Grey for the second bout!

"Who's this bimbo?", Coach grey appeared with a new mouth guard and towel.

"Not a bimbo", I grabbed the towel from coach and wiped my sweat and blood covered face.

"Who's this rusty old man?", Bella glared at Coach Grey.

"Coach Grey please get her out of here", I instructed as old man Grey's eyebrows furrowed at having to deal with Bella.

"I came by myself so I can leave by myself", She retorted defensively before adding, "But I wont"

"Don't you get this is an illegal fighting ring Bella? You shouldn't be here! You could get arrested if you're caught here!", I tried getting some sense into that thick head of hers.

"And so will the other thousands of people here. Go and whoop that asshole's ass and then we'll talk", She pushed me towards the ring while Coach Grey had an amused look on his face.

"Make sure she doesn't cause trouble", I instructed Coach Grey as I rubbed my temples together before letting him put on a new mouth guard for me as my hands were still gloved.

As I returned to the ring, I stole a final glance at Bella to see her drowned in my cloak. She furrowed her eyebrows before she gave me a thumbs up and clenched her fists together, making me roll my eyes with a slight smile tugging at the corners of busted lip.

The bell dinged and The Detonator and I were back at it again. This time, I didn't allow him to get even one more hit or me as I backpedaled, ducked or covered.

As I moved around the ring, avoiding his hits and tiring him out, I jumped all of a sudden and high kicked him in his neck, an illegal blow but tit for tat, right?

Staggering backwards The Detonator grabbed his neck while groaning, taking the opportunity I clinched him and pushed him against the ropes the ring and I landed blow after blow on his face, drawing blood.

With one final blow on to his head, I pushed him to the canvas of the ring floor and got up on him as I delivered another set of continuous punches mixed with hooks and uppercuts on to him.

Avoiding one of my hooks he counter punched me in the cheek as I staggered off him. He tried to sit up but moving swiftly on my feet I swirled and drop kicked him on the head, effectively knocking him out on the spot.

"Take that you little bitch!", Bella yelled from outside the ring making me shake my head at her comfortableness here.

The Detonator was defused and carried out of the ring as he failed to wake up even after the count of 10.

"Ladies and Gentleman, congratulations to the young Xavier Russo in qualifying to to the Ultimate Finale of the Townley Championship Tournament, we will see him next Friday battling it out with our last year's champion, Jacob Black AKA The Centaur! For now give it up For The Black Eye!" Leaving the MC to his exagerrated ramblings, I climbed down the ring.

"You were on fire!", Bella squealed excitedly as threw herself on me.