45~ Natalie White

We made it to the Sacramento WBA center right on time and walked in together after Xavier changed into his track shorts in the car, as his jeans were sorta ruined by our little activity earlier.

Right as we entered, we were directed through many doors to a stadium in which Damien was waiting for us.

"Guess world peace only lasts for one and a half days", Damien commented upon seeing me.

"What?"

"You're alive. I thought I heard angels harmonise when you were proclaimed dead by the media"

"I know you're happy I'm alive brother", I smirked and hit his shoulder as I walked past him.

"I told you not to call me that!", I heard Damien yell as I sat myself on a chair infront of the ring while he and Xavier got in to a conversation behind me.

"Go get weighted and geared up. The coaches will be here to judge you in a minute", Damien directed Xavier to the lockers while I crossed my legs and picked at my nails.

"Sup bitch, how did you make it out alive?", Damien's nosy ass sat itself beside me.

"By imagining every single one of those kidnappers faces to be of yours", I brought my hand up and showed him my brusied knuckles.

"No fucking way! You beat them up!?", his jaw dropped.

"Xavier did too", I smirked remembering him crack heads like coconuts

"Now I feel bad for those guys"

I narrowed my eyes at Damien and fully turned towards him in my seat.

"No! I know that look! Whatever it is you want me to do, it's not happening!", He shot up almost immediately.

"I don't want you to do anything asshole.", I rolled my eyes at him and continued, "I just wanted to ask you if Xavier wins today, will he be recruited?"

Damien breathed a sigh of relief and sat back down,
"Well it depends...if he manages to knock out his opponent in the first bout itself he will be signed on the spot. If he does not, then we will have to analyse his fighting styles, techniques and stamina before coming to a decision within a day or two's time."

"I can vouch for his stamina", I smirked at a disgusted Damien.

Before he could throw up on me, the coaches reeled in and Damien had to go seat them on the judges panel.

After everything was set and done, Damien came back and sat beside me.

"I thought my sheer presence repulses you", I arched an eyebrow at him

"Oh it does. But your company is better than those boring old prudes", He nodded his head towards the coaches making me role my eyes and cross my legs again.

Xavier and another muscular dude entered the stadium with blank faces and halted beside the ring.

"Who's that?", I asked Damien

"The man your beast will be fighting. He too is trying to be recruited and is also 19 years old"

There was no fancy announcing here as the judges called Xavier and his opponent, Lionel Kreed, to the ring. Only when Xavier stood in formation with his gloved fists up did I notice that he's using the Venum Elite that I bought for him. It immediately brought a smile on to my face.

"Really like that dude huh?", Damien spoke after staring at the side of my head.

"I don't like him"

"Don't li-"

"I love him"

Damien blinked a couple of times before glancing at Xavier.
"I approve. He's much better than that scrawny ex of yours"

"I don't need your approval", I rolled my eyes at him though a smile adorned my lips."Also josh wasn't scrawny...Just an asshole. I don't date scrawny guys"

"So you date assholes?", Damien laughed as I ignored him, rolling my eyes for the millionth time at his dumbassness before refocusing my attention onto the ring.

The referee came up on the ring and stood between the two fighters
"There will be four bouts and if neither one of you manages a knockdown, the points would be tallied and counted to decide the winner. Understood?" The referee looked between a nodding Xavier and Lionel before continuing,

"The rules are as follows, You cannot hit below the belt, hold, trip, kick, headbutt, wrestle, bite, spit on, or push your opponent. You cannot hit with your head, shoulder, forearm, or elbow.You cannot hit with an open glove, the inside of the glove, the wrist, the backhand, or the side of the hand. You cannot punch your opponent's back, or the back of his head or neck or on the kidneys. You cannot throw a punch while holding on to the ropes to gain leverage. You can't hold your opponent and hit him at the same time, or duck so low that your head is below your opponent's belt line. When I break you from a clinch, you have to take a full step back; you cannot immediately hit your opponent. You cannot spit out your mouthpiece on purpose to get a rest. If you score a knockdown of your opponent, you must go to the farthest neutral corner while I makes the count. If you 'floor' your opponent, you cannot hit him when he's on the canvas. A floored boxer has up to ten seconds to get back up on his feet before losing the bout by knockout. A boxer who is knocked down cannot be saved by the bell in any round. A boxer who is hit with an accidental low blow has up to five minutes to recover. If you cannot continue after five minutes, You're  considered knocked out. If the foul results in an injury that causes the fight to end immediately, the boxer who committed the foul is disqualified. If the foul causes an injury but the bout continues, I order the judges to deduct two points from the boxer who caused the injury. Got it?"

Xavier shot a 'What the fuck' look towards me from the ring as the referee finished rambling.

After bumping their gloves, the bell rang signalling the start of the fight. Xavier immediately covered up and ducked the hook Lionel sent his way before backpedaling.

Cracking his neck muscles, Xavier bought his fist to stand in line with his chest and upper cutted Lionel as he approached him. But Lionel was quick on his feet as he immediately ducked low and hooked Xavier's jaw.

Wincing, I glanced towards the coaches to see them jotting stuff down on their papers. A grunt sounding from the ring made me shift my attention back to the fight to see Xavier infighting Lionel, landing several punches on him from all directions.

"Yas! Get him Xav! Show themmwahsgulm", Damien pressed his palm against my mouth and pulled me back while the coaches in the judge panel gave me weird stares.

"This is a test fight you idiot! Stop yelling and embarassing me"

Biting down on Damien's palm, I reared back my fist and punched him in the gut.
"Ow! What the fuck you Bitch!", he coiled over.

"Touch me one more time and I'll make sure that you never reproduce", I narrowed my eyes at a disgruntled Damien and refocused my attention on to the fight.

Xavier was dodging jabs from Lionel as he backpedaled. But somehow he managed to fake a right and land a blow on Xavier's nose making him stagger back. Pressing his bleeding nose, Xavier took a step back and high kicked Lionel in his arm.

Oh no.

The referee blew his whistle and let Xavier off with a warning for using a foul move. The fight restarted as Xavier jumped to the right to avoid being check hooked by Lionel.

As a counter punch, Xavier hooked Lionel in the rib cage and clinched him before driving a set of continuous punches into his side. The referee intervened and broke the clinch making the boys take a full step back with fire in their eyes.

Referee blew his whistle and Lionel barelled towards Xavier while Xavier steadied his legs and checked hooked him right on the side of his face. Before Xavier could comprehend what he was doing, he jumped and turned in the air before side kicking Lionel's head.

Oh shit!

"Well he sure does not hide the fact that he was an underground fighter, does he? If Lionel doesn't wake up, ya beast is disqualified", Damien whistled as he sat back on his seat.