28~ Xavier Russo

"No the Versace fall collection is way better than the Channel one this year"

"You crazy? Channel line was way classier than the Versace one"

"I think Gucci outdid them both with their upcoming winter launch"

I pushed my head on to the table in the cafeteria with an exhausted groan unable to take anymore fashion rambling by Bella and her minions. Like who even cares!?

I was about to get up and leave to the stadium to find a punching bag to kill my boredom with when skinny Jake busted in through the doors of the cafeteria. His eyes searching for someone before it landed on me.

"There you are man! Cory needs help!", Jake tried pulling me by my hand to get me off the chair. He over estimates his capabilities way too much.

"Who?", I arched a brow at his stupified face while Bella's attention shifted from clothes to Jake panting breathlessly in the middle of the cafeteria.

"The quarterback? Our captain?"

"Dory? What does he need me for?"

"The Pepper High boys are fighting with our jocks infront of the school gate! It's getting pretty serious, they even tackled the security at the gate and now he's knocked out! Cory is getting his ass handed to him, he asked me come get you! Now let's go!"

"Don't you even dare!", Bella butted in and glared at me.

"I'm bored, I was about to go find a punching bag anyways", I shrugged and got up from my chair.

"You'll kill them! I don't want to pick you up from jail!", Bella stood up too but I pushed her back down.

"You stay! I'll go see what's happening and don't worry I know how to control myself, It'd be good practice", I followed Jake out the cafeteria to the school gate where Dory and the guys were currently the ball being passed from to hand to hand by the Pepper High jocks.

I stepped over an unconscious school guard and cracked my knuckles loudly, gaining the attention of the wrestlers nearby.

"You called me?", I gazed at a bleeding Dory in a headlock.

"Yeah uh-hm...help please?", He croaked against the Pepper High quarterback's hold on him.

"I will do the polite thing and warn you guys once. Get out of our school and leave the guys alone unless you want to keep being sore losers...literally", I brought my fists up to my chest as I warned them.

"Look at this arrogant asshat! Fuck him up boys", The quarterback ordered his henchmen and went back to choking Dory.

Four dudes raced towards me. I stood still and folded my arms against my chest as they ran to reach me. Just when they were near enough to punch me, I ducked and stood behind them before grabbing them by the back of their shirts, two in each hand.

They struggled against my hold as I pulled them back and slammed their faces against each other. They banged heads and fell to the floor in groans. I then shifted my attention to Dory still struggling in the damn chokehold, now red in the face.

Reeling back my fist, I punched the quarterback off Dory and helped the breathless captain off the ground.

"Thanks man", He avoided placing his hand on my shoulder as he stood.

"Turning back to the four jocks standing up, I tilted my head at them.
"Last chance. Do you still want to 'fuck me up'?", I asked in air quotes.

They glared at me and threw punches my way. Wrong move.

I ducked all their punches with ease and kicked one in the abdomen while I grabbed the other by his hair and punched him in the nose before hooking a blonde in the jaw.

The remaining dude started running away. Wise move but too late.

Running past him, I stood blocking his way before I grabbed a pebble off the ground and yorkered it into his balls. Clutching himself he fell on to the ground while his teammates were now being mauled by Dory and the guys.

Grabbing him by the collar I pulled him towards his friends and dropped him in their midsts. But before we could decide what to do with them, a group of ten surrounded us. All Pepper High boys.

"Why are they all such sore losers?", I questioned Dory.

"They've been the reigning champions for three years in a row. My guess is they didn't digest well the fact that they lost their title to a school which has never even been qualified to the semi's before", Dory explained before adding, "I think we should get out of here"

"Don't be a coward. Punch with the strength in your core and always be alert of your surroundings. Shattering the nose is the easiest way to make these skimpy boys scamper off, I can already tell blood scares them", I advised Dory as I brought my fists up in the boxing stance.

"What if blood scares me too?", Dory muttered under his breath making me glare at him.

The guys charged towards us with punches and kicks, five of us against ten of them while the other beaten five of theirs lay groaning on the ground.

The fight escalated in all directions as I had to avoid to getting hit by my own teammates. The stupid fuckers were throwing punches blindly while Dory had actually listened to my advice and is now beating up a dude twice his size.

Ducking a blow, I counter punched a red haired jock on the head and kicked him in the side but he was a tough nut and punched me in the face effectively busting my lip.

Fuck it's going to hurt when Bella kisses me later

Spitting out the blood, I felt my patience slip away as I stepped back and swirled around to high kick him on the head. He passed out on impact.

Shit! Hopefully he wakes up in an hour or so.

Grabbing two dudes in one hold, I slammed their heads together and threw them on to the pile of groaning Pepper High boys in the center.

After about ten minutes all the Pepper High boys and one Jake were on the ground groaning while we wiped the sweat and blood off us.

"Jake what're you doing there? Get over here!", Dory grabbed Jake back.

After deciding to tie them together and place a board with the words 'Sore Losers' above their heads, we took a picture and let them go.

As we were retreating back to the school, I saw Bella leaned against the school wall with an unamused look on her face.

"How long were you standing there?", I walked towards her

"Long enough to see you guys behave like kids and take pictures of your 'victory'

"Boys just wanna have fun Natalie", Jake interjected while showing her the pictures and laughing like a kid.

"Don't expect me to kiss you anytime soon!", Bella scolded making my eyes widen.

"What!?", I shot up and glared at her.

"I was talking to you dumbass", Bella rolled her eyes at me and ran her thumb over my busted lip.

"As if you have a choice", I pulled her and pressed my lips on to hers. Though it pained me slightly, I didn't care as it boosted my ego.

"Ew. Do you take me for a vampire? I don't like the sight of blood, let alone the taste of it", She made a face at me as she pulled back and wiped her mouth against the back of her hand.

Leaning back down I pecked her lips again and wiped the blood stain on the surface of her lip before winking at her grim face

I wrapped my arms around her and walked with her into the school as she ranted on and on about whatever