11~ Natalie White

What did I get myself into?

Wiping the stupid blush off my face I confidently strided towards Algebra. As I entered the class fashionably late, I noticed there was a substitute teacher sleeping with his head on the table.

Refocusing my attention to the students I now noticed that many were whispering among themselves and mumbling incoherent words, think I caught the words 'cheater' 'dumped' and 'over' from the phrases they were mumbling.

Gossip sure travels faster than light, rolling my eyes at the baboons I sat myself eloquently on my reserved corner, hoping to think things over and figure out what the hell am I going to do next.

The day dragged on and soon it was the lunch period.
"So you dumped him and is now dating Xavier?"

"For the hundredth time Mia, Yes!",I glared at her in exhaustion

Ever since we got to lunch everyone including Karla and Mia knew about the little incident this morning. People must've really lost their marbles if they think they can speak about me this freely. Just they wait I'll show them, I'm not someone to be messed with.

Time dragged on again and then finally the bell rang indicating the end of the last period of the day.

Now to put my plan in motion. As I walked out on to the crowded hallway I spotted Leah, alone beside her locker. Taking my phone out of my bag I called Brian.

"Brian, it's time. Make the call" I hung up and waited for the drama to unfold. I was in a good hearing distance to her and was also hidden by the crowd literring the hallway.

Leah took out a phone from her pocket and brought it to her ear.
"Hello? Yes I'm her."

"What! Fired?... Beaten!?...Thief!? MY DAD IS NOT A THIEF!" She yelled gaining the attention of some passerbys.

"Is he okay? Who hit him?"

"The people he stole from? No my dad would neve-", she sobbed

"Jail? No!", she now broke down full on crying.

And that was my cue to make my presence known. Smirking I pushed through the crowd and leaned against the locker next to her before picking my nails nonchalantly.

Once she noticed my presence she hung with tears adorning her yes. Noticing my smug face she questioned me.
"Did you do this?"

"Warnings were given shots were fired or in this case your dad", I tilted my head and glanced at her.

"Please",she begged.

I ignored.

"Please Natalie", she begged again.

I ignored again.

"Please I beg you", She got down on her knees infront of me. It initially shocked me to my core. Though I warned her continously that I'll bring her to her knees infront of me, I didn't actually expect it to happen.

"Please bail him out of jail. He's all I have", She grabbed on to the hem of my skirt with tears flowing down her cheeks

I felt weird with her like this, pathetic. Stand up and fight me you dumb whore. The crowd was staring with wide eyes while some were recording.

Grabbing her foream tightly, I brought her up on her feet.
"Pathetic. Can't say I didn't warn you"

I walked away from the scene, unable to be in her presence any longer.

I walked straight to the carpark and was about to climb onto my car when I was suddenly pushed hardly against a nearby tree, erupting a painful groan from me.