Epilogue

Natalie White's POV

Guess his pull out game isn't as strong as I thought it was...for here I am four years later in New York, waddling through final year of law school with a four months old belly while my fiancé is off fighting some idiot that challenged his champion title at the New York WBA center.

Throwing on a pair of stretchable jeans and one of Xavier's black shirts, I walked into the living room of our city apartment to see Cheriè doing her homework.

"How's it going kiddo?"

"I need help with the Algebra!", she whined and held out a pen to me.

Thankfully shortly after Cheriè started schooling again, the smart girl picked up on english quickly and is now fluently bilingual.

After helping out with her 6th grade algebra, I decided to browse through some bridal magazines to find a design for my wedding dress till Xavier comes home to take me to our doctor's appointment at 8:00

The bell dinged and Cheriè shot up to the intercom.
"It's Xavy! Eh...he doesn't look too good", She scrunched her face at me while I sighed and rubbed my temples.

"Get the first aid?", She tilted her head at me as this was our routine whenever Xavier came home from fights.

"Yes please", I gave her a small smile and placed the magazines away.

Please don't make me throw up what I ate for you on seeing your daddy's blood again, I whispered to my belly and looked up at Xavier as he entered.

His tattooed bicep had a massive cut on it while his nose was busted as usual along with a purpling bruise on his jaw. Not too much blood this time. Thank heavens for that. I hate throwing up.

"Hey love. Hey baby", he kissed me first and then kissed my belly as he rolled up my shirt and sat himself infront of me.

I remained silent and placed my hand on his jaw to inspect his injuries. His nose had dried blood on it, his cheek had a cut on it and his jaw had a purpling bruise on it! This man is going to destroy his beautiful face sooner or later.

"Baby, how is mommy feeling today?", he spoke to our baby instead of me, sensing my mood

"She's currently very mad at daddy", I spoke in reply while narrowing my eyes at him

"Now that's nothing new, is it?", He teased and kissed my belly again before standing up to sit next to me.

"Nope! Sit back down. You're not getting your blood and sweat on our couch!", I scolded Xavier,  making him huff out and sit his ass back down on the floor

When Cheriè came down with the first aid, she sat herself next to Xavier on the floor and started cleaning his cuts with saline like we usually do.

"Thank you Cheriè", Xavier ruffled her hair while she gave him a side glare.

"Oh wow. Both my girls giving me the silent treatment today?"

We didn't answer as he huffed out again and scooted closer to me. Hugging my belly, he placed his head there and spoke to our baby.
"It's okay. We don't need them. You got daddy's back don't you?"

Internally smiling at his actions, I grabbed some ointment and rubbed it on Xavier's jaw as he kept complaining to our baby on how Cheriè and I are ganging up on him.

"Babe you stink. Go take a shower, we have to be at the doctor's in about fifteen minutes.", After sterilising his wounds, I pulled his hand to make him get up off the floor.

Placing one more kiss on my belly, he rolled my shirt back down and stood up before kissing me on the cheek and leaving to go shower.

After he left, I too got up and went to the room as I waited for him to come out so I can finish dressing his wounds. When he finally did come out, I got distracted.

His towel was wrapped low at his waist, giving me a clear cut view of his V line and muscles. My eyes trailed down my fiancé's body and made my pregnancy hormones go haywire at the sight of his inked muscles wet with water dripping down them.

He didn't have too many tattoos just an adequate amount. All of them were of different tribal designs and patterns in black with one exception. Across his left chest was a single red rose with the stem of it spelling Bella in cursive writing at the centre trailing back into the rest of the stem.

Snapping out of my trance, I pulled him to the bed and started dressing his wounds in bandage and reapplied ointment on his bruises as I mistakenly rubbed them on him earlier, forgetting that he has to shower.

After I finished my after fight routine with him, he pulled me into his lap and intwined his hands behind my back.

"Are you really mad at me?", he pouted.

Wrapping my arms and legs around him, I kissed his lips.
"No I am not. I said yes to marrying you knowing this is inevitable with your job. Plus, I love taking care of you. It's my way of showing I love you and support you no matter what"

"I love you so much mia Bella", he pecked my lips and stroked my belly.

"I love you so much too il mio bel"
(My handsome)

He chuckled and placed me on the bed carefully before changing into his never changing attire of black shirt and jeans.

"So what do you think our baby would be?", Xavier asked as he walked out of the closet.

"A mean child", I joked as Xavier rolled his eyes at me.

"Be serious"

"I don't know. I don't mind a boy or a girl. What about you?", I tilted my head at him as he pretended to think.

"I'd like a baby girl with your looks but I wouldn't mind a boy too, I could teach him boxing", Xavier grinned and now it was my turn to roll eyes.

After grabbing the keys to the car, we walked out the room to see Cheriè watching a movie.

"Cheriè lock the doors and stay in till we come back. Don't let anyone in okay? And call us if you need anything", I instructed her as Xavier nodded from beside me.

"Got it! Call me as soon as you find out if I'm having a niece or a nephew, okay!?, She smiled and waved at us as we nodded and walked out.

Thankfully the drive to the doctor's was short as we lived in the city center. Cause if not,I'd be projectile vomiting, thanks to the free motion sickness that came with the pregnancy. After Xavier helped me out the car, we walked hand in hand to the clinic.

When everything was set up, the lady doctor whose being dealing with me ever since I found out I'm pregnant, applied the cold gel on my belly and placed the transducer on it.

A scanned image of our baby popped up on the screen as Xavier crouched low and took my hand in his. The sound of our baby's heart beating filled the room and my heart. Reaching over with my free hand, I wiped away the stray tear that escaped Xavier's eye.

"We made a baby, a life", Xavier whispered to me as more tears sprang to his eyes, triggering my own.

"I love you Bella", he kissed the back of my hand.

"I love you more Xav", I squeezed the hand holding mine and looked back towards our little fetus.

After a few more minutes of examining, the doctor turned towards us.

"Congratulations! You're having a baby boy"