3~ Natalie White

"Miss White, your partner for the frog dissection today is Mr. Russo", Miss Jonah swept the smile right off my face with that one sentence.

I turned towards the dark energy on my right to be met with the familiar glare.

"I'd rather partner with the frog I'm dissecting Miss Jonah", I scowled at him.

"That's enough Miss White, this is a group project due to the limited number of frogs we have so please go take your seat, we have wasted enough time", Miss Jonah dismissed me

"We could always use Mr. Russo as a substitute, bet he will be enough for the entire school to dissect", I smirked at his angering face.

"Miss White, Take your seat! You're delaying class", Miss Jonah is one spicy Jalapeño when pissed.

"Whatever" I went and stood next to Xavier, who looked like a giant next to me.

"Go wear that apron", Xavier grunted from beside me

"Ew no thanks, it looks like someone had whip cream for breakfast and puked on it."

"Suit yourself Bella, hope you don't like that sweater too much", he smirked.

"Wait what do yo-", I was cut off by Xavier stabbing the frog hard. Blood splattered all over my white long sleeved sweater. The rare hand knitted sweater from a Paris designer now sported frog blood, oh gawd the smell. I felt my head getting light.

"You miserable excuse for a human!" I shrieked as I ran towards the bathrooms.

I removed the sweater and tried to rub the blood off it but it only got worse. Now there was red blurbs of faded blood almost everywhere on the very wet sweater. I threw it on the floor in anger and stomped my foot on it, imagining it to be Xavier's face.

I have let him get away with enough! I'm going to destroy you Xavier Russo. Just you wait! You're now on the top of my hit list.

I group called Karla and Mia, right here in the washroom.

"Nat what is it?" Karla whispered through the phone

"We're in calculus and Mr. Hopp would flip if he saw us on the phone"

"I'll get him fired if he says anything, now listen. I want you to do something..."

After my little phone call with Karla and Mia, I trashed the sweater in the nearest bin and adjusted my tank top which eloquently put my goods on display.

Right when I made it into the class in my pink tank top and plaid skirt paired with thigh high boots, Miss Jonah almost had a coronary.

"Miss White, dress code!", She yelled

"Bite me", I scowled

"You- you're under deten-", she bit down her own words mid-sentence, probably remembering what happened to dear Mrs. Flora.

I glanced up at Xavier to see him run his eyes down my body, the signature glare still adorning his face. Yet I couldn't help but smirk at him openly checking me out.

I went over to him and snapped my fingers in his face,
"Is this why you ruined my sweater? So you could check me out?" I smiled smugly

"Plastic is bad for the environment, I was wondering where I could trash you"

"Pa-plastic!? I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW I NEVER WENT WITHIN A MILE OF A KNIFE!"

"Are you done?" he gave me a bored look that had my insides burning to slam dunk his gorgeous face on the table.