17~ Natalie White

Waking up sore with bloodshot and swollen eyes, didn't sit right with me. Throwing back the chest to the corners of my closet and the memories to the back of my mind, I got ready for the day.

"Let bygones be bygones, Live for the living and fuck the rest", I repeated my mantra and got myself together.

I took a decision that day to face things head on, together with my dad. Instead of being a little bitch about it, like my mom. So fuck me if I let a moment of weakness define me.

Throwing on my favourite pair of mini skirt and crop top together with stilettos, I grabbed my bag and skipped breakfast before getting into my car.

The drive to school was short as I parked and made my way into the school.

"Did you know Leah transferred schools again?", Karla joined my right side as Mia texted away on my left.

"Is that so? Good for her", I smirked as I grabbed the books from my locker and made it to English Lit.

I seated myself in my usual corner before waiting for Mrs Linton to roll in late as usual.

As I saw Xavier enter the class in my peripheral vision, I stiffened. He witnessed my little episode last night and I'm not willing to elaborate on it.

He nonchalantly took a seat beside me and didn't say a word. It was tense silence that neither of us was willing to break. Feeling his eyes on the side of my head, I couldn't help the words that gurgled out of me.

"So your sister's pretty sick huh?"

Xavier immediately tensed and a vein in his head throbbed in anger.
"Watch what you're fucking saying!"

"What? I just stated the obvious", I shrugged nonchalantly eventhough in my head I was far from nonchalant.

Punching the table hard enough to break a hole in it, Xavier shot up from his chair. I felt a cold shiver run my spine at his sudden rage directed on me.

He was shaking with anger but before he could do something he regret, he walked out the door making me inhale again.

After the period ended, needless to say word of our little argument got around and students all around were whispering and muttering among themselves.

Walking out the classroom in hopes of genuinely apologising to her Xavier, I saw him speaking to someone.

No. Not just anyone, a girl. An emo geek at that! She was flirting and twirling hair around him making my blood boil. Storming into their midsts I pushed the girl away from him, effectively gaining both of their attention.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?", Xavier dare questioned me.

"What does it look like genius? You think I'm going to sit her and let this bimbo talk up my boyfriend?", I directed my glare from the girl to Xavier.

"Leave before I kick you out of this school itself", I scowled at the girl with all my pent up anger, effectively making the normally hard-to-deal-with-geek scamper away.

Less students were roaming in this hallway as many were already in second period. Therefore when Xavier pushed me against the wall, there were no witnesses.

"Let me get this clear Bella. I can speak and fuck whoever I want and you can do nothing about it. You have no right to, it's none of your business", He glared venomously at me.

"Is that so? I didn't realise we could fuck other people in this fake relationship, but now that I do...", I pushed him off me and scanned the hallway.

"You there!", I pointed to Cory passing by.

"Me?", He halted.

"Yes you. Kiss me"

"What?", Both Xavier and Cory spoke at the same time.

"You heard me. Kiss me. Your advances finally worked Cory", I walked towards him while he was blinking in confusion.

"Don't you want to?", I tilted my head at him, knowing too damn well he had the hots for me.

"I uh-", He stuttered taken aback while glancing at a fuming Xavier behind me.

"Oh don't mind him, we broke up", I shrugged while grabbing Cory's hand in mine, Which he immediately enclosed around mine happily.

"The fuck we did!", Xavier raged like the hulk making me roll my eyes before dragging Cory to a nearby empty class.

I closed the door and grabbed Cory by the collar and leaned him down to me before the door busted open and bounced off the wall.

Xavier grabbed Cory off me and kicked him out.
"Fuck off", Was all he had to say to get Cory dashing away.

Then he shifted his glare to me. Oh oh.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?", He strided towards me like a predator would towards its prey.

"What the fuck do you think your doing? After all I have needs too, and Cory seemed like the per-" My mouth was rammed shut by his lips on me.

He pushed me against a wall and pinned me there as his lips moulded against mine, biting, nipping and dominanting in every way possible.  His hands which were on either side of my body is now wrapped around the small of my back tightly, pulling my lower body against him while my upper body was still pressed against the wall.

I kissed him back with equal ferocity as my hands reached up on their own and gripped his silky locks. Xavier bit my lip harshly drawing a gasp from ny end giving him the opportunity to slip his tongue in and ravage every crevice of my mouth. I didn't let him dominate me as I entangled my tongue with his own, twisting and turning while sucking harshly on each other.

When we pulled back for air, we were a panting mess staring at each other with equally dark blue eyes.

"Don't test me Bella", Xavier whispered threateningly to me.

"I have problems following orders from people beneath me", I glared at him with fervor.

"You-", This time I cut him off by pulling him down to me. I grabbed him by his collar and smashed my lips against his.

If I thought I've been kissed before, I am so fucking wrong. I've never been kissed with this much intensity that it made me want to superglue our lips together so that I could live in bliss forever. And from the looks of it...I don't think Xavier has either.

He ran his hands down my body as he placed open mouthed kisses down my neck making me jump up and wrap my legs around his waist. He swiftly caught on to me and pressed me hardly against the wall drawing a light moan from me which in turn made Xavier bite down on my bottom lip as he coiled it into his mouth before sucking. I was in complete and utter bliss but of course some asshole had to ruin it by clearing it's throat.

We pulled apart to see Mrs Haggrid adjusting the glasses in her nose by the doorway.

"Did you manage to jer-", I was cut off by Xavier's hand on my mouth.

"We were just leaving Mrs Haggard", Xavier pulled me out while I was mumbling curses under his hand at Mrs Haggrid.

"What did you do that for?", I asked once we were out in the grounds.

"I could ask you the same", The stared down at me.

"I- wha-?...That's not what I meant! I meant why did you stop me from putting old Mrs Haggrid in her place!", I glared while turning red in the face.

"You're a student and she's a teacher, it's high time someone taught you about the hierarchy in a school Bella"

"Money comes above the hierarchy Xavier"

"No. Manners come above the hierarchy"

"Manners won't get you anywhere, money does"

He scoffed before replying, "And see where that got you. An entitled bitch that everybody hates"

Then he turned around and left me, letting his words pierce me. Letter by letter.

An entitled bitch that everybody hates. 'Everybody'