29~ Natalie White

"Hello?", I answered the call as I got into my car.

"Bella can you get me one of those meatball subs you got me  the other day? I'll pay you in school"

"Sure. But keep in mind while the actual sub costs $12, you'll have to pay me $15 with transport cost included", Before he could reply I hung up on him.

I had the hood down as I drove to subway, relishing in the morning sun while the wind skimmed through my blonde locks.

"What would you like to have today Miss?", The cashier at subway waited for my order.

"A meatball sub with extra cheese and a chicken sala- no scratch that get me a meatball sub and a chicken burger, both with extra cheese.", I changed my order, recalling Xavier telling me I needed to put on some weight.

If I get fat and he dumps me, I'll have his head on a platter.

Walking back to the car with the sandwiches, I didn't notice the hooded figures stalking me till they pressed a clothe against my nose.

Who the fuck in their right mind would attempt to kidnap the Mayor's daughter in broad daylight?

Before I know it, I blacked out thanks to the beautiful odour of chloroform. Waking up I was in a well lit basement with boxes literring its every corner.

One box was labelled Christmas decorations and others had various names on them. There even was a old wooden horse in the corner beside other toys?

Alright who is it this time? Most definitely isn't Hawthorn...I don't peg him for a festive person.

"Oh look she's up!", I turned towards the voice to see a girl of my age but of much bigger build standing near a door leading up.

"Is she now?", I heard another figure trot down the stairs before entering in to the basement.

She was more taller than the first one but wasn't as fat as her.
"You are Natalie White, aren't you?"

"If I'm not, you did a pretty bad job kidnapping", I tried moving but the ties on my arm restraint me

"Oh she is her alright, look at the mouth on her. Just like Leah said, 'A fully entitled bitch'

My head perked up in understanding at the mention of a familiar name.
"Oh so you both are Leah William's little minions huh?"

"Shut up whore! Unlike you she don't need minions because she got bestfriends!", The tall one spat as the fat one glared

"You know what the downside to bestfriends are when compared to 'minions'?", I smirked at them.

"What?", the fat one butted in earning a glare from the tall one.

"Shut up, we don't care! We do the talking", the tall one tried.

"Let me tell you anyways...Bestfriends might be loyal but they're so....mind numbingly stupid", I laughed at their faces, which didn't sit quite right with the tall one as she punched me in the face, busting my lip.

I winced before I spat the blood beside me. Great now I'm never going to hear the end of it from Xavier. Karma's a bitch

"You shouldn't have called us stupid!", the fat one tried to act all tough making me roll my eyes.

"Do you even know who I am?", I inquired of the two stupid girls that just wrote their death will