23: You need to calm down

•Suhana•

•Suhana•

The night was foggy and through the fog, the moonlight gleamed mysteriously that slid through the curtains.

Beautiful, isn't it?

A BIG No!!

It's hella creepy in this huge dinosaur sized room.

"Okay this is one of the worst decisions ever. Worse than agreeing to this marriage" I was mumbling to myself as I moved towards his bed, which was opposite to the couch.

Wish me luck, I am going to wake him up, Right now!!

Why??

Because I am stupid.

Why did I even decide to sleep on this freaking outfit??

The design work on this dress was constantly pricking, annoying me, while the fabric was too heavy, making it too difficult for me to fall asleep, while my brain lowkey wanted a rest.

Okay, so why am I waking him up??

Cause the freaking closet of his, isn't opening for God's sake.

For the past 10 minutes, I invested all my energy trying to open that closet but it refuses to open. Unless--

He locked it??

Yeah, he would have done that virtuous deed.

'But well, that's not your closet, so that you can just barge in' My mind snapped back.

Yep that's true.

I have been ranting to myself for almost an hour, so it must be around 3:30 in the morning, I guess.

With my eyelids drooping, begging me for some sleep, I moved to his side of the bed and tried a lot for my eyes to adjust to the darkness.

But I couldn't see a bit in the darkness.

"Vikram" I whispered.

Why am I even whispering?

"Vikram" I raised my voice.

"Vikram, wake up" I raised my voice a little more.

Okay, I hope he doesn't kill me for waking him up in the middle of the night, coz if I was getting disturbed from my sleep, I wouldn't refuse to kill the person in front of me.