11 : Just a little Patience is all I need.

•Vikram•

•Vikram•

•Same day

7.8 Billion people.

Out of the 7.8 Billion people in this damn world and 20 Million people in this whole freaking city, how did I even end up with her?

Can you just believe this?

Why did I even pick a girl who knew my parents already and ends up to be Megha's sister?

Well, I should have atleast checked up on her personal details or atleast on what background she is from.

And yeah we have been feeding absolute-no-sense-insane-lies to my parents since yesterday about our relationship which practically doesn't exist.

Why did I even bump into her the other night?! Now, I can't even get rid of her, after all the lies we have fed.

Yesterday I didn't expect that Mom and Dad wanted to tell everything about this fake relationship to Suhana's family without her concern.

But Suhana's parents were happy rather than shocked on hearing it from us yesterday.

I seriously don't have any idea why they are rushing for my marriage.

And I can't find sleep with her thoughts lingering in my brain. Chatterbox is the right word for her.

Always blah blah blah!

With frustration bursting inside my head, as I got up after completing Lat pulldown and grabbed my hand towel, wiping away my sweat.

"Look who's happily working out here!" A lame voice sounded from the door.

Obviously I didn't have to turn back to find out who it was.

"Seriously? May I know from which angle do I look happy?"

My tone was not smooth though.

"Come on bhai, I know you must be enjoying all the talk about you and future bhabhi" And started coughing vigorously, obviously he was faking it in the name of mocking me.

"Bhabhi? Who?" I continued with my pushing with a mindset to avoid him.

"Obviously Suhana bhabhi, Even when we met at the party the other day, she didn't even tell me that you both are in a relationship. Can't blame her though. Even my own brother didn't share it with me" He faked his tears, as he drank away my vitamin Juice.