43: Human pillows can cuddle

•Author•

•Author•

Suhana snuggled her cheek into the pillow, refusing to open her eyes, while she could recognize that it was definitely past 9.

Cuddling closer she breathed in, as a familiar cologne hit her nose. With her brain processing the possible factors of her smelling this familiar and peculiar scent at this time of an hour, Suhana slowly raised her head backwards as her eyes widened.

She immediately threw her head away from his chest, withdrew her hand which was swirled around him, with her brain frozen, not sure what was happening.

"Did I just--" Suhana mumbled to herself confused, "Did I really do that--" Suhana turned back and saw Vikram sleeping.

Yeah you were just cuddling with your 'new-friend' aka your husband, her mind voice snapped back at her.

She quickly turned to her left and then her right trying to locate the border she had created with those pillows lying around, last night.

She mentally slapped herself when she saw those pillows thrown away near the entrance far away from where she had placed it last night.

Crawling towards the pillow, she grabbed them swiftly and moved back to Vikram, and started placing them back at its place.

"Okay nothing happened, these pillows are at the same place since last night" Suhana murmured as she assured herself that there was nothing to panic.

"It was just a small mistake that I rolled in towards his side like a swiss roll, and it's definitely not wrong as it wasn't done intentionally" Suhana murmured to herself as she placed the last pillow between them.

"What are you doing?" Suhana flipped her head towards her left and saw Vikram staring at her.

"Huh--hmmm...Nothing....I swear nothing at all. I was just patting the pillows. Nothing else. They have been here only....since yesterday. It wasn't thrown near the entrance as well, it was placed here and I was adjusting the pillow cover" Suhana said it in a go, with her eyes widened.

"Ohh" Vikram nodded casually as he stood up and ran a hand through his silky black hair and walked outside as Suhana placed a hand on top of her heart and let out a deep breath.

"Now I am sure. 

He is going to be the death of me. Definitely not in a good way" She muttered to herself"

•••

After drying out her hair, Suhana tossed the towel on top of her right shoulders as she moved towards Vikram's tent from the bathroom venue.