12 : What's your zodiac sign?

• Suhana •

• Suhana •

"Okay, so you sneaked out to have a conversation with him and you heard him say these totally unbelievable dramatic lines?" I threw my hands up in the air.

Give me a hundred dollars, I still won't believe it!

"Ugh! Hell yeah!! How many times do you want me to tell that he did tell that"

"No, I ain't believing this!"

"Okay then just don't believe it, I am leaving " Ankita turned away for the hundredth time, which was obviously because of me.

I didn't know that it was so easy to piss off Ankita. Well, I am going to try this more often from now.

"Okay fine, Explain everything to me everything from first. Please" Time to use those puppy eyes.

"Fine, Let me tell you ,again!" She gave me those undeniable 'I-will-kill-you' stares, but who cares.

"Since, you weren't going to introduce me to Vikram this decade, I decided to sneak out and leave Aisha behind so that I could have a conversation with him. Well, when I reached the Parking lot, I saw Vivaan, aka Aisha's brother aka your not-so-sweet crush, who broke your teeny tiny heart and--"

"I know who Vivaan is, are you going to continue with the story or continue crushing on your new crush Anki?!"

"Eww, he isn't my type at all!!!! Periodt. Coming back, as we both love Eavesdropping, I was standing behind the car and was listening to their conversation, to know what Vivaan had to do with Vikram."

"Then?? Tell me??"

"Stop acting like you're listening for the first time. Duh!"

Well just the fifth time. Well it wasn't something you, me or anyone would believe.

"Their conversation did start normally, but then the mercury hit the Temperature, when Vivaan had a thick face, gritting his teeth and said, "She is mine, and we are meant to be together from the very beginning. So just stay away!" Trust me my eyes would have popped Out when he told that. But then Vikram's reply almost made me faint over there."

"Well, I atleast believe until this part, but this Vikram's dialogue which you are telling, seems to be like dubbing of Hollywood movies."

"Oh I heard him clearly, he took a minute for himself and literally said, "Maybe it's time for you to realize that it's not gonna happen " Dude I saw his nerves popping in his forehead. And from the way he said that, I really think he has fallen for your charm. "

"Wait-what? You--"

"So, it wouldn't be an arranged marriage anymore, It's a Love marriage, wait-no, It's a Love-Arranged marriage. Oh my God!! Suha, I am so happy for you!!"