26: Friggin' eight pack

A/N: Lovely cover by sweetest Mysteriousfairy18

Suhana

"We are so grateful to have you here, as a part of your hospital mam" 

"Oh please, it's my pleasure" I shied away dramatically. 

"Mam, all the patients are protesting that they should be treated by only Dr.Suhana. Once again, thanks for choosing our hospital among all the others!" The CEO of the hospital was almost on his knees thanking me as someone from behind suddenly started tapping, or worse hitting on top of my head.

"Stop hitting me on my head" I yelled as I turned back and saw him there smirking at me.

"Just checking, if you have a brain up here" Vikram said with a straight face and started knocking on my head, again.

Knock. Knock. Knock. 

With the noise constantly messing up my head, I woke up with a start. It took a few minutes to jump back to reality and recognize  where I was. 

"Mam?" Someone from outside the room started knocking again.

"Yes ,coming!" I yelled as I removed the blanket on top of me, and jumped down the huge bed.

Quickly, I ran my fingers through my electrified hair to make it least presentable and opened the door.

"Coffee mam" Neelu, our cook smiled as she handed over a tray with a coffee jug and mugs.

"Thank you" I smiled drowsily and collected the tray as I closed the door behind me.

Glancing myself at the mirror, I placed the tray on the table, wondering why she would send 2 mugs for me.

As my eyes fell on the books I was reading last night,  which was now neatly arranged on the table. 

How in hell?? 

All these years, it's been my habit to sleep on my books, I was wondering, as my reflection on the mirror was making weird faces on me, reminding me I have either started hallucinating or worse, I was turning mad.

Well Well! Nothing new!

Tying my hair into a messy bun, I poured the coffee in a mug and lazily strolled towards the closet as I picked my phone on the way and dialled the numbers to annoy my two dearest annoying friends.

"Hello!" "Hey" Ankita and Aisha mumbled sleepily as it was still night time for them.

"Guess what?" I grinned from ear to ear with excitement. 

"What?" They both asked with no interest, as I walked into the closet.

"I have some really exciting news!" I grinned sheepishly though they both couldn't see me.