Prologue

• Suhana •

• Suhana •

As the car wheels turned over the wet track, I peeped my head out of the Window, allowing the cold rain to splash on my face and as the speed increased, I could feel the cold breeze brushing against my cheeks harder than it would have been, if I had chosen to walk back home .

I love everything related to rain. Even the word Rain can bring a broad smile on my face, and has its own impact on me.

Rain has always been my calming sound. When I was little my mother would play rain sounds to lull me to sleep.

Everytime it rains, I know that something very special is going to happen to me. A heavy pour down has always been lucky for me.

It was already midnight and I couldn't even have a glance at the moon, as it was neatly wrapped by the Dark clouds. Aisha chose to drop me back home after a tiring day , well nothing much, just shopping after college hours and then stayed at Aisha's house for some time--no quite a long time.

Well, the reason is not because Aisha is my friend. I have my own selfish reasons.

"Suha, Why did you open the windows?! Close it, the seats are getting drenched !!" Aisha shrieked, maintaining her gaze between me and the road ahead.

She is a total contrast to me. She doesn't admire nature as much as I do.

"I won't!" I almost squealed with delight as I tried to splash some water on her.

"Stop it Suha!!" She squealed.

"I won't. Tell me when you will set me up with Vivaan?! "

"What?! That's not going to happen in this lifetime, ask someone else for help!!"

"Come on Aisha, you are my bestest friend, only you can help me!! Don't back off please" I pouted.

"Oh no Suha, For God's sake he is my brother and to make him fall in love with you, you are asking help from his own sister?!" She sighed as the car turned right.

"So what? There are no restrictions as such so better help me."

"Whatever!!
Hey, actually coming Saturday we are holding a party at home, it's Vivaan bhai's--"

"-- Birthday! Of course,I know Aishu, You think I didn't know, afterall he is my crush!
Even if you don't invite me, I would be there." I chuckled sheepishly.

"Hmm, so what have you planned for his birthday?" She smirked.

"I got this designed for him. Look at this!" I carefully took out the glass box and opened it.

"Is that a Bracelet ?" She asked trying to maintain equal concentration on the road as well as the gift.

"Yeah, it's a personalized gift, See here!" I pointed out the Alphabet 'V' and Alphabet 'S' hanging separately with a small heart in between on the thin golden bracelet "