29: Have you been dreaming about me?

•Author•

Author

"Me? You are asking me?" Suhana jumped on her chair confused.

Till date, neither willingly or unwillingly they both have shared personal preferences or experiences and his question had obviously startled her.

"Well who else resides in this room apart from me and you?" Vikram narrowed his eyes.

"Well--where would I go if I am bored..." She dragged her words while her cute little brain box was processing for a reply.

"The sun is already up!" Vikram said sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

"Oh yeah!" Suhana exclaimed as she jumped on the small chair with a pair of gleaming eyes staring at Vikram with an answer.

"What " Vikram asked with eyes popped, confused with her sudden excited weird behaviour. 

"Parks!! I would obviously be somewhere where there are a lot of trees and plants. You know--surrounded with green plants! It would be such a serene place to be when anyone is bored."

"And yeah Forest! I had always wanted to go trekking on mountains through a dense forest and have some fun with some of the pack of wolves. And yeah, wanna do everything alone and not with anyone else. Just ME-time" Vikram had to take a deep breath for her continuous rambling about forests and zoo's.

" 'ME-time' with a pack of wolves?" He repeated her phrase again, emphasizing it a bit.

"Yup. And yeah-did you have a look at the small plants in the front yard of my house. All of them were planted by me. There are also some more plants and trees planted in the backyard of this house. I will take you over there tomorrow and you can have a look at them." Suhana exclaimed with her hyper talk with her golden eyes sparkling with joy.

"Well I wasn't wrong with calling you a Chatterbox. You are indeed one" He leaned back on his chair.

"Well you asked the question" Suhana shrugged away.

"One simple question and you answer it for half an hour continuously? Only you can do it" He sneered as Suhana twitched her lips and turned away.

With lingering silence in the room for the next couple of minutes, Vikram continued.

"You look terrible with droopy eyes--why don't you go and sleep with Megha?" Vikram asked as he bent down to pick up the same magazine.

"Huh--What about you?" Suhana asked doubtfully. 

"I am fine here" Vikram said in a low voice with his eyes now glued to the magazine, though it was not completely fixed there.