25: Laptop Malhotras

A/N : The content used in this chapter regarding Alexa is imaginary and it usually doesn't work this exact same way!

Author

The golden sun rays entered and shone straight inside, making the room warmer as Suhana opened the curtains.

Unknowingly, she had overslept than usual, and found it weirder when she couldn't catch a sight of the grumpy monster, with whom she shares the room.

She had already checked in the restroom and in the closet. Confused, she had taken her bath, jumped into her new clothes from the closet and descended down the stairs. 

The house was unusually silent, and with her stomach playing grumbling rhythms she sauntered towards the kitchen, only to find Rohit seated in the dining area with his laptop on the dining table. 

"Laptop Malhotras" She murmured to herself and strolled forward. 

"Good Morning " Suhana mumbled slowly as she pulled out one of the chairs.

Withdrawing his eyes from his laptop, "Good Morning Suhana" he gave a warm smile and retraced his gaze back to his laptop.

"Where is everyone?" Suhana questioned, as she took a plate to have her breakfast. 

"Everyone? You mean, Vikram bro?" Suhana rolled her eyes on seeing him smirk.

"I meant everyone " She withdrew her eyes away, waiting for him to answer.

"Mom and Dad have left for the relatives house" he gave a smug look, eagerly waiting for her to spill the next few words his ears were yearning for.

"Okay. What about Vikram?" Suhana asked, trying to be normal, exactly knowing what was running in his mind.

"Haha, Admit that you miss him" Rohit said jokingly and continued, "Vikram had to leave for Maldives immediately last night as his meeting was preponed." Rohit shrugged.

"Oh okay" Suhana's thoughts trailed away as Rohit continued," You were sound asleep last night, so he asked me to inform. He will be back in 5 days."

"You don't have to explain Rohit, I know that he purposely didn't inform me" Suhana giggled as Rohit joined. 

"Do you want me to drop you in your college?" Rohit gazed at his watch.

"Hmm...That's not necessary, because I am not leaving for college today, as I have to fill in some applications for my intern" Suhana sighed, as she finished her plate and moved to the kitchen.

"Okay, If you need some help regarding the intern, feel free to ask me" Rohit voiced out from the dining room as Suhana replied an "Okay" from the kitchen. 

As she traced back to the table and water into a glass from the jug, Rohit interrupted,"Actually a friend of mine is coming home today"

"That sounds like fun.
Well, Hope your friend is not grumpy or narcissistic like your brother" Suhana chuckled.