37: The drool's stain

•Author •

Author

The long, sloppy ride since the past two hours had slowly pushed Suhana into a slumber.

Half awake and Half asleep.

Seated beside her, Vikram was indulged in a boring historical novel, using it as a good distraction.

A distraction from the circus show that was taking place inside the van under Harshad's watch. Everyone was dancing to his tunes, ready to exhibit their miserable knacks.

And as the van hit the speedbreaker gently, Suhana's head, which was floating the air left to right, slowly landed on his shoulder.

Vikram, flipped the next page undistracted, as a pair of eyes from far beside was staring at him.

"Quit staring and do something productive" Vikram said with his eyes fixed on his book.

"Yeah..ahem..ahem...okay" Anika chuckled and moved to the seat Vikram and leaned forward and gazed at the left side as she saw Suhana dreaming all her best fantasies with her head peacefully resting on his shoulder.

"If you are bored, I can get you to tell you something interesting" Vikram commented with his eyes scanning through the words.

"Interesting? What's that?" Anika leaned back on her seat.

"A great man once stated that, to succeed in one's life....'You should mind your own business '" Vikram emphasized.

"Oh really??" Anika mocked," Thank you Mr.Vivekanandha" Anika smirked as Vikram remained undisturbed.

"You are so enjoying this huh?" Anika gave a sheepish look exchanging her glances between Vikram and Suhana.

"Absolutely not, it's annoying " Vikram said with a straight face.

"Oh really? Then I think......you should just wake her up, don't let her head rest on you. Ugh it's disgusting, I can totally understand you! Just wake her up Vikram what are you waiting for?" Anika mocked.

"She is sleeping " Vikram murmured, like a robot.

"Ohhhhh" Anika giggled.

"Aww look at this cute couple " Vikram and Anika looked up, as Rohit was grinning like a Cheshire cat with his mobile camera held up in the air in the direction towards Vikram and Suhana.

"I swear to God Rohit, if you dare take one picture, then you would be my next sausage meal" Vikram glared at him.

"What the hell!" Rohit lifted his hands up as Vikram gave him a stern stare.

"Okay I won't" Rohit rolled his eyes, as he moved ahead and requested the nurse who was seated in the rightmost window to move to the front, as he sat on that seat.

As her eyebrows twitched in confusion, Anika moved towards Rohit, balancing while walking inside the moving van.

"Why are you sitting here dumbo? What did Megha say? Is everything solved? Omg! Wait...did you guys....I mean.....kiss?" Anika grinned as she uttered the last line.