42: Soft paws of a kitten

Second update for today, here we go Yahooo :)

• • • • •

• Author •

Author

Hesitating to move forward, Suhana kept rubbing the ground with her shoe.

Carrying a pillow and blanket along with a spare dress for the next day, Suhana kept standing in front of Vikram's tent not wanting to open the zip of the tent and move inside.

As she extended her hand to unzip the tent, the zip came undone, as Vikram was standing on the other side.

"How long are you planning to stay out and scare the shit out of me with your shadow?" Vikram raised his eyebrows as Suhana cleared her throat and stepped inside.

"Your tent looks relatively smaller than mine" Suhana looked around as she arranged her pillow ten steps away from his, as Vikram sat down near the light.

"Aren't you going to sleep?" Suhana turned her head, as she saw Vikram immersed in a book.

"I can't sleep anyway" Vikram mumbled under his breath though it was heard by Suhana.

"Why are you always awake like an owl during night time?" Suhana threw her hands up in the air, "Like not only now, I haven't seen you sleep on time right from day one" 

"Its not I don't want to sleep....It's I can't sleep....I have insomnia," Vikram replied, not wanting to remove his eyes from the book.

"Seriously? So are you under any medication?" Suhana sat on the blanket facing him.

"I have no count on how much I have them per day" He looked up at her as he answered.

"Tch tch! First drop out of the habit of chugging down your tablets! It doesn't help everyone in the first place."

"And...are you like..... addicted to alcohol or nicotine or something?" Vikram looked at her with a straight face.