50: Bound with me, Forever.

Okay, so I have 3 bombs to drop.

First of all, Happy Birthday Shreeee💗 its_me_shreee, thank you for being the younger sister I never had. You deserve all the stars (which basically means me lol ;P )

Secondly, this is a short chapter with 2k Words only.

The last bomb, is an atom bomb. And that is....You'll know that by the end of the chapter.

Now go read the chapter sho sho

Suhana

"What if I don't want to sleep on that bed..." I pointed towards him, "...beside you?" I swallowed the last two words.

"Come on you're injured, of course I won't let you sleep on the floor, so sleep on the bed..." He patted on the left side of the bed, "...next to me" He definitely didn't swallow the last three words.

"Shameless" I mumbled under my breath.

Should I--?

No no no, am i dumb. I shouldn't. 

Never. Not now. And never.

"Mrs.Malhotra, where is your mind at?" He glared at me as he continued "Oh wait, in the gutter"

"Shut up!" I murmured while itching the back of my head.

"Let's have a border between us...with pillows" I pointed at the bed with my eyes definitely not fixed on him.

"Pillows? He exhaled as he placed a pillow on the bed, which magically covered the entire bed with only 10 cm left on both sides for us to sleep.

Yeah, bad idea.

"I think 5 cm would be enough for you, so I'll take 15 cm" He mocked me with a poker face.

"Fine, let's have an imaginary border" I claimed, swallowing my thoughts.

"Yeah say it to yourself" He murmured as he laid back comfortably, pulling the bed sheet over him.

Oh here comes Mr.Narcissist

"How about I do the same thing as you did last time when you were here Mr.Malhotra?"

"What did I do?" His eyes grew wide, as he pretty sure remembered what he did back then, instantly. 

"You better don't " He narrowed his eyes as he jumped out of the bed swiftly, when I grabbed the water jug from the table.

"Oh come on, I'm sure you enjoyed it last time, when you spoiled my sleep and my bed. So, I'll do it this time" I wore the scariest smile as I motioned to throw the water on the bed.

"No, no, no" He rushed forward, as I dodged him and moved to the other side of the bed.

"Why not?" I smirked as I kept dodging him, as he tried to catch me.