8 : What a crappy day!

• Suhana •

Suhana

"Oh my God--Oh my freaking' God" She threw her head up in the air, continuing her laughing session.

Oh yeah, there she goes. Again.

"Will you please stop laughing and help me out of this mess?"

"Wait--wait--Pfft --Hahaha" Unable to control her chortle, once again she bursted into laughter, as I grabbed the milkshake from her hand.

"You--are--so--dead" She somehow managed to speak in between, the annoying laughter of hers.

"It is a total waste on calling you over here,Anki. I should have somehow atleast begged Aisha to help me."

"Okay okay fine. So, basically you are getting engaged this Saturday?! Well should I wear a gown or Lehenga?" She tried her level best to suppress her laughter as she rolled the skeeball into those numbered cups.

On Sunday, not Saturday, I reminded myself!

"I am not! I am neither his lover nor am I getting engaged to that guy!"

"Wait, are you going to ditch him after dating him and giving him hope for love and a happy future for One and half years?" She mocked me.

This girl is not going to stop,unless I give her what she deserves.

A slap on her face? Will that do good?

"Okay fine, no more jokes. So what are you planning to do next?"

"I have no idea, I need to talk to him first. I must neither ask him to find some other girl for himself and tell the truth to his family or else I am letting his parents know about his plan"

"No, don't do that. Lol, he approached you for help, not for you to ditch him and expose his 'I-have-a-girlfriend' plan to everyone "

"So, you are taking his side?" I eyed her, as she swiped the red card for another round of Skeeball.

Seriously? Skeeball? Now??

"Yeah--huh No, not at all." She narrowed my eyes.

"So, where is he? You'd said that you have asked him to come here."

"Well, I had left him a message, but it has been more than an hour, no idea why he hasn't turned up here yet."

"You messaged him?" She turned towards me and gave me that 'Seriously' look.